Help with dates? Could i be Father?

hun if we cud explain all the strange periods/things tht happen to our bodies we wudnt need this website lol.
My periods can sometimes last less than two days. or up to 7!
Not everything is textbook. even if normally a girl is has regular cycles, etc.
Theres always something that makes us confused and think WTF was THAT!?!? Lol.
Im not a doctor. And even after 2 n half yrs of trying im still not a pro...... but to be honest..... with the way the dates are looking and the scan.... id say that 2day period WAS a proper period and she conceived 2wks after tht (by you).
Spotting is normally nothin like a full blown period.
BUT like i say with everything hun NOTHING is normal, everyones different......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do u want the baby to be urs hun?
Ur being so fab sticking by her either way this must be very hard time for u.

Hi Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it so much.
Yes i would love the baby to mine, and i will stick with her as long as she will have me regardless of being the father or not.

awww bless you , what a lovely thing to say :hugs:

I put the due date of 19th October into an online calculator (Pregnology - the one I use as it's pretty accurate!)

And guess what date it has as "conception" - 27th Jan!!

Try it yourself!!

Last edited:
Good luck with the future, you seem like a diamond ! I hope she appreciates just what she has !

Enjoy your little bundle when he/she arrives xxx

Yes i would love the baby to mine, and i will stick with her as long as she will have me regardless of being the father or not.

Aww :)

That's ok, that's what we are here for ;) I think I remember you saying previously (page 1) that you had done an online calculation is that right? So in that case I think you've probably gained as much info as you can, both independantly & info gained via this forum - I think the advice above is really good advice ^^^ now you've done your research maybe talk to her about what you've discovered & your thoughts/feelings about the situation.

Whatever route you chose to take wishing you the best of luck!! x

I really don't think pestering woman who are actually trying to conceive is going to help you at all...

^^ bit harsh to say this is an advice forum and he needs help? christ? ive been ttc for 3 years and dont see a problem :roll: not very nice of you at all love? especially seeing as his question is about concieving THUS he would use the TTC forum if searched on google or something as its the first to come up?

Redbull, so sorry for your predicament its going to be hard for you to determine this babys dad really until birth sweetheart :hugs: pinning down conception is a very very hard thing to do

i know you want to know for your own peace of mind but its not going to happen lovely x i sincerely hope the baby is yours you sound like a good bloke xx

I'm not denying he's a good bloke etc.. Or what his reasons are. But why post in a trying to
Conceive forum, when he clearly isn't trying to conceive. He said in another post his girlfriend took the pill on some days through January, and I'd say that could have made her bleed on the middle days... Clearly he wants to know if he's the father! But there's no way of Woking it out!!! And asking ladies who are clearly trying for babies isn't going to tell him
How.
Why didn't he mention about her taking the pill in this thread?!?

Hey hun!

Lolly i think u were a bit unfair. Redbull seems like a nice bloke who is trying to do the rite thing. And if we're all he's got to turn to at the mo then so be it. I think we shud be happy to help??
Anywayssss....

Redbull..... i think u confuzzled bout a few things....
Conception IS the sex that got her preg basically.
And wen someone says they r 5wks/22wks/34wks,etc preg, then that always counts the 2 weeks before 'conception' wther told by a doc or in a scan!
It confused me wen i started trying for a baba!

The length of pregnancy is always determined from the 1st day of our last period.
Not from wen we conceived.

I hope u get the answers ur looking for shug but as other girls have sed....all pregnancies/girls r different. there is no certain way to find out other than DNA test.

Personally i hope the baby is urs as u sound like a decent guy.
Best of luck hun xxx

Sorry but I don't think it's a bit harsh... I can't even imagine about how he must be feeling, it's an awful situation. But I think if you read his other posts about his girlfriend taking the pill etc... It's not really appropriate to be discussing on a forum where woman ate actually to conceive!

Its ok lolly no need to defend urself hun. Ur allowed ur opinion.
Its just not the same as ours thats all.

xxxxxx

Hey hun!

Lolly i think u were a bit unfair. Redbull seems like a nice bloke who is trying to do the rite thing. And if we're all he's got to turn to at the mo then so be it. I think we shud be happy to help??
Anywayssss....

Redbull..... i think u confuzzled bout a few things....
Conception IS the sex that got her preg basically.
And wen someone says they r 5wks/22wks/34wks,etc preg, then that always counts the 2 weeks before 'conception' wther told by a doc or in a scan!
It confused me wen i started trying for a baba!

The length of pregnancy is always determined from the 1st day of our last period.
Not from wen we conceived.

I hope u get the answers ur looking for shug but as other girls have sed....all pregnancies/girls r different. there is no certain way to find out other than DNA test.

Personally i hope the baby is urs as u sound like a decent guy.
Best of luck hun xxx

Sorry but I don't think it's a bit harsh... I can't even imagine about how he must be feeling, it's an awful situation. But I think if you read his other posts about his girlfriend taking the pill etc... It's not really appropriate to be discussing on a forum where woman ate actually to conceive!

as i said before he can post wherever he pleases this is a public forum, you dont own it have some bloody sympathy for the guy :roll:

if you dont like the thread dont bloody read it
, a moderator has answered his questions with NO problems as to the location?

Last edited:
AND ifhe had googled for some help this section of the forum wuould have come up, he has not been a member for long so how would he know how close knit this community is and the trials and troubles of the TTC girls?? its not like he did it just to annoy you!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk!!!

Lol lynette i do love u. :rotfl:

:rofl: kezza! hes just confused thats all, no matter how many threads he has posted he has only made 15 comments poor guy!

:rofl: kezza! hes just confused thats all, no matter how many threads he has posted he has only made 15 comments poor guy!

That's just what I was thinking while I was reading this thread Lynette-All these dates and things confuse the hell out of me and I'm a woman-God help any man trying to work it out! I wish him all the best though, he sounds like a good one :)

i know, my oh doesnt even understand my periods, ovulation, dates etc at all and we are TTC :roll:

I seriously don't think men are programmed to understand them! My other half tries to understand but then can't figure it out and gets so confused if my af is late! He thinks the app we're using should"know" that my period is late lol and update accordingly! As I keep saying, my body ain't a machine, it's gonna do what it's gonna do! Though sometimes I wish I could programme it-Would save a lot of stress!
Here's to everyone TTC getting their bfp soon :dance: xxx

:rofl: men! i have had to explain all about my cycles to oh and is just like ''thats gross'' :roll:

Everyone's entitled to there own opinions!
I just think its WELL out of order posting in a trying to conceive forum. My option end of. And I can read whatever forum I like, sorry if you don't like that!
Don't think I'll ever post in this section again, or reccomend it to anyone if that's how you get spoken to!
This forum is a great place to get information and advice from people in the same situation as you, and offer advice to people you can help....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back