Whatever happened to.....

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

I was just looking back at my old posts, right back to when I was 5 weeks pregnant. I saw names that I don't see anymore. I know some of you have changed your usernames but to be honest I'm not 100% sure who has and what they used to be called? lol

I was wondering what ever happened to AmberNicole from Florida? She had a little girl Ava. ? And moonpiesb? And littlebump?

I don't want to drag anything up I just wondered if any of you know how they are.

Lou :)

Cheers for that. Did you used to speak to her too?

I know I'm the worst for posting then dissapearing but I always come back eventually. I'm back at the moment because we have a router on our laptop so its in the kitchen and not miles away up in the loft like it used to be.

You just can't help thinking horrible things have happened to people when they dissapear.

Lou :think:

I remember Littlebump and Ambernicole from when i first joined ages ago :)

I expect me and you have spoken then way back!

Its nice to look back sometimes, I see this forum as like an online diary of events for me and Isaac. I'd love to print off all my posts and keep them. It would take absolutely ages!

I must admit though it just occured to me that I never look in the trimester threads so the girls I used to speak to might be pregnant and posting somewhere else on the forum.

Lou :)

Awww yeah Ambernicole :)

I think they just drifted away...someone should pm her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back