Pet hates

I agree with everything everyone has said! Lol. The shops drive me mad putting out sheves in the middle of the aisle so you have to walk along saying exuse me over and over. Most of the time I get dirty looks as if to say " you want me to move a whole 2 foot to let you past, why should I!"

I absolutely HATE the so called "Mother & Baby" rooms. All that they are, are smelly toilets with a chair for feeding and a tatty old changing mat beside a broken tap!
I resigned to one this week and after listening to several people emptying their bowels, I zipped up (my bra) and went to sit in the cafe. I whipped my boobies out there for the world to have a glance at...... whilst having a Iced Coffee...... what an improvement!!!!

Also, here in SA, a mother and child parking space = a standard size space, but just closer to the main entrance...... pointless, as I can never quite manage to get my car doors open wide enough to get myself or baby out! AND..... for a shopping mall with over 400 shops, I wonder why they bothered with only 8 M&B spaces??????

AND....Is it a boy or girl????? "No, it's a girl really, but I so hopped she was a boy - that's why she's all dressed in blue with cars and trains sewn on"!!!!! I mean for GS..... we're hardly going to dress boys in pink fluff, so shouldn't it be a clear enough indication that this newborn bunny is indeed a BOY when everything on and around him is blue??? :? :evil: Maybe I'm being overly sensitive????

The list goes on.........
Emilia xx

Hey

I HATE walking past people in the street who are smoking. I look like a loon but I run a little bit to get away from them and wave the smoke away from my face and Isaac's buggy.

I also hate men in vans who whistle at me while I'm pushing Isaac along in his buggy. How disrespectful is that?!! Its happened to me twice now on the way to the clinic. (It did make me smile though :) )

I hate the way my mum thinks she knows it all when she had my little sister 25 years ago!!

Lou :)

emilia said:
AND....Is it a boy or girl????? "No, it's a girl really, but I so hopped she was a boy - that's why she's all dressed in blue with cars and trains sewn on"!!!!! I mean for GS..... we're hardly going to dress boys in pink fluff, so shouldn't it be a clear enough indication that this newborn bunny is indeed a BOY when everything on and around him is blue??? :? :evil: Maybe I'm being overly sensitive????

The list goes on.........
Emilia xx

LMAO!!! :lol:

lou said:
I HATE walking past people in the street who are smoking. I look like a loon but I run a little bit to get away from them and wave the smoke away from my face and Isaac's buggy.

How could I forget this one!
Especially at a zebra crossing or something when I am suck standing next to them and they hold their cigarette down low next to the pushchair! :twisted:
I don't smoke and find the smell totally disgusting let alone the risks from passive smoking!

mother in law.... urghhhhhhh

if my mum starts doing my heading telling me what to do i can just joke and tell u to get lost but kris mum she drives me up the wall!!!!!!!!!

oh dont do this dont do that... yh u had one child he is now 25!!!! things change....

emilia said:

i get opposite, im not overly fussed about dressing alana all girlie, so most times she is wearing blue, but normally has her pink hat on... and people still say awwwww aint HE cute....... i so feel like slapping them.

i always say "what a gorgeous baby, whats their name" if im not sure, why cant other people be polite

Smoking!!!!!!!
I too am one of them who moves out of the way when i see someone with a fag. When i was in hospital i went for some fresh air, only to be greeted by a mouthful of second hand smoke... mmm lovely. If i had taken Charlotte out in her car seat to go home and her first breath of air had of been smoke filled my OH would have probably thumped them!!!
Appologies to smokers!!!

When I left hospital with Dom after he was born we soon this woman and her husband leaving hospital with their baby, carrying the carseat and both of them were smoking!! What chance does that poor baby have if it's first puff of second hand smoking is when it's a few days old :(

I got 1000 extra club card points for breastfeeding in the Tescoe cafe once ;) - only joking I did it in the car.

What a great idea though!! Extra points for breastfeeding!!

Yes - smoking! Amazing that I forgot that one but with the ban in public places here for the last couple of years it isn't a huge issue. HOWEVER outside the door of the shopping centre, you walk through a curtain of smoke to get to the car park!

As for the "boy or girl" thing, I'm actually amused at the fact that when Naomi wears blue people assume she's a boy - because her car seat and the blanket in it are blue. But if you see a pink dressed baby it has to be a girl! Nobody would put pink on a boy...they have less choice, poor things, LOL.

Sue

People coughing and sneezing!!

Ok so maybe its just me but today I took Isaac shopping and I had to enclose him inside his buggy to protect him from ill mannered people coughing and sneezing without putting their hands over their mouths or using a tissue!

I hate exposing Isaac to the world and horrible people. I tell him I want to put him back in mummys tummy sometimes to protect him.

(Dreading that first day at school already and its years away yet)! lol

Lou :)

so many people have said to me...,

"dont push Dior out when new baby comes, its unfair to make her grow up to fast"

:x
like I would I will love and pay attention to both my babies, il still treat Dior like a baby when she is 18 lol...

dionne said:
so many people have said to me...,

"dont push Dior out when new baby comes, its unfair to make her grow up to fast"

:x
like I would I will love and pay attention to both my babies, il still treat Dior like a baby when she is 18 lol...

I don't know if you're going to her her a present from the baby, but I got Mason one of thoses teddies from the bear factory with a couple of outfits. When I got Brody dressed, Mason would dress the bear, and also when the baby grows out of clothes you can use them on the bear...ours is living in one of Brody's sleepsuits at the moment! Mason loves it!

LOL....coughing and sneezing!!
When i was having my section, the surgeon was coughing all over, glad she had a mask on, but she kept having to move away from the op. It really stuck in my mind....No wonder my site is now infected LOL!

lol the doctor thingy man who helped me give birth to Isaac was coughing and sneezing all over the place too!

You'd think they'd take the day off or something.

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back