Pet hates

People who get completely drunk on trains, like it's a bloody pub on tracks! They can get rowdy on long journeys and I feel vulnerable. :(

I agree with Claire and hate poor spelling, grammar (no use of capitals etc) I'm talking about MY correspondance though, no-one elses. I try and be careful but the odd typo slips through. :D

Coca-Cola in baby bottles. Need I say more...... :roll:

And Disney. It's taking over the world, I banned everything Winnie-the-Pooh from Stanley's wardrobe cause I'm an old scrooge! :)

Oooh, and Roadtanks!! No you don't need an off-roader love, you live in the middle of Manchester. And have one kid. And live right by the shops and school :roll:

Ooh finally another literate person!!! :clap:

Coca-Cola in baby bottles, argh I hate that too. My cousins son used to drink tea in his, that's really bad too.

Following on from the parking thing, I HATE it when someone tries to fit a second car on a drive designed for one, and ends up with the bonnet on the driveway and the rest of the car on the pavement. Surely it's just as easy to park on the road! It's not like you'd have to walk any further to get home!!!

Parking is a big thing everywhere. It annoys me how parents drive their kids to school who live within ten minutes walk away, unless they're off to work afterwards. So lazy and they wonder why their kids are the same. Also when parents park on the zig-zags outside of school rather than walking a few steps.

I've had to dig this thread out cos there is something that's been bugging me for ages.

When you're watching the weather and they spend ages telling you how nice it's been in Naples or Malta or something. Sky news do it ALL THE TIME.... it drives me absolutley demented. Why do they think we care? If we were in Naples we'd be looking at the weather on Naples TV not bloody UK Sky news!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

[/rant]

bloody pizza leaflets and shit through my letterbox :x grrrr

trixipaws said:
bloody pizza leaflets and sh*t through my letterbox :x grrrr
esp when you have a sign that says "NO JUNK, PLEASE".

stupid old people that park in the mother and baby bit, and when questioned where their baby is you just get shouted at :shock: and you always think of a fantastic response hours later. still "oh, shut up moaning you bat" did its job. :twisted:

My hates? I've got loads"!!! Main ones:

1. Giggly teenage girls, grrrrrrrr :evil:
2. People forever having more kids when they can't look after the ones they've got
3. Dirty people :puke:
4. People who can't stay faithful- why be in a relationship then?!!!
5. Females who turn into idiots when in the presence of men
6. Two-faced people
7. Arrogant people

I have so many but will stop there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member