pet hates?

its true though. its vile.

is it all husbands or just mine that does it.

My OH is well trained, even the slightest hint of a fart and I get the deoderant out and spray his a**ehole :rotfl:

my poor fella is so scared of me turning moody he walks out the room to fart and stands there for a bit even in the middle of the night naked on the landing :rotfl:

i need to stop being so moody poor man is petrified :angel:

but its fine for me to lay in bed and let rip :lol:

I fart then put the duvet over his head,lol. Or i he wants a wee I go on first and do no2 so it smells,awful arent I?

Our poor OH's go through a lot don't they.

If they did half the stuff to us that we do to them we would go moody and refuse to talk to them. They just take it :rotfl:

eurghhhhhhhhhhhh thats so minging lol,

with my ex at the beginning he used to leave the room to fart, he got far too comfy my thinks, farty arse that he was

Lol i have loads main one is when people stand in doorways chattin an u want to go in the shop! thats so annoyin!
Or when people take up the whole aisle in shops!
x

i hate it when people stop dead in there tracks in front of you, just feel like walking right over the top of them grrr

i cant push the trolly when i go shopping, jase has to, coz i get trolly rage and start banging in to peoples ankles if they dont move lol

xxx

:rotfl:
exactly the same as me it really gets to me lol!
xx

I do that too!!
graham's started going shopping on his own i get bad trolly rage!!!

lozzijane said:
i hate it when people stop dead in there tracks in front of you, just feel like walking right over the top of them grrr

geeze that gets me too :x especially if you're shopping or something.

I hate it when you're queuin for a cash machine or something and someone comes up to you and says ''Are you queuing?'' I always reply ''no im waiting here for my health''

and another one i hate is when people look at an empty chair next to you and say ''isanyone sitting there?'' im so tempted to say ''yeah my invisavle friend''

haha, i have to say im worse since being preggers, my patience, went from little to next to none!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back