Pet hates

Urchin

Reaction score
What's your pet hate?

- I hate people dropping litter...HATE IT. Especially out of car windows.

- Dog owners who don't pick up the poo.

Dog poo definately!!! I go out with my labrador armed with nappy sacks!

My pet hates are my OH and kids constantly leaving on lights in the house, drives me NUTS

seeing the Easter eggs pile onto the shelves a week after christmas

people running to get off aeroplanes, we still all have to wait at the baggage belt anyway :roll:

:D

hmmmmmmmm pet hates, I have so many, im very tollerable towards alot of people, so ill just choose 3 for now

1) I would say the majority of drivers in bradford.

2) People with no Manners

3) People nicking my stool/chair in the pub when I go to the loo :D :rotfl:

Oh god we'd be here all day if I listed all of mine so I'll stick to a few!

1 - People who dont wave when I let them out at a junction etc.

2 - People with an 'Im better than you' attitude

3 - Odd socks :lol:

4 - People who wear sunglasses inside.....erm, why??!!! :?

people that smoke in public places
smokers should only smoke in their own homes.
i hate walking through town and the person in front is smoking and its blowing all in my kids face :twisted:

dionne said:
people that smoke in public places
smokers should only smoke in their own homes.
i hate walking through town and the person in front is smoking and its blowing all in my kids face :twisted:

I was gonna say people that smoke near kids but I didnt wanna upset anyone.

People smoking near me/ blowing smoke on me.. cant wait for it to be banned in enclosed places...

People eating with there mouths open :puke: my sister does it but she also accompanies it with a chompin noise... its gross!!! ive warned her she better pack it in if she is stayin at mine for the few weeks over crimbo or she's eating outside :D

People who say there going to do something when they know there not. Honesty is the best way... if u cant just say you cant!!!

agree with the smoking oooh and I hate people who slurp their tea!

people who can't park - i'm watching an old bloke trying to park his Volvo in a space outside my house (you could fit a bus in the space) and there's a traffic jam going half way down the street cos of him. If he hasn't managed it another 5 minutes I'm going out to do it for him :x

tracyM said:
people who can't park - i'm watching an old bloke trying to park his Volvo in a space outside my house (you could fit a bus in the space) and there's a traffic jam going half way down the street cos of him. If he hasn't managed it another 5 minutes I'm going out to do it for him :x

:rotfl: go on do it! :rotfl:

tracyM said:

haha this is me :D i cant park to save my life!!!! hahah especially parallel/on street....

ive just about mastered reversing into a space...christ knows how i got my license...

tracyM said:

:rotfl: Bless him!

I get annoyed in a busy car park when someones coming out of a space and someone else is indicating to go in. Its not to let you know they're waiting for the space, thats obvious. Its cos they're all smug cos they've found one and you have to keep looking lol :x

I hate people watching me park though, makes me nervous :oops:

1. People without kids who park in the mother/baby parking spaces :evil:
(did I used to do that before I had mine?!)
2. Husband not replacing the toilet roll (or getting a new one but not attaching it to the holder thingy)
3. Checkout people who don't smile or look at you!!!
4. Husband putting dirty dishes on the worktop (it only takes two more seconds to put it in the dishwasher grrrr!)
Sorry hormones must be playing up today, my hubby is actually lovely, honestly! :D

He gave up and parked on double yellows on the end of the block - hope he realises the traffic warden will be round at quarter to :lol:

OverTheMoon said:
4. Husband putting dirty dishes on the worktop (it only takes two more seconds to put it in the dishwasher grrrr!)

my dads dont even makeit that far... they land were he ate which is usually next to the settee :wall:

tracyM said:
He gave up and parked on double yellows on the end of the block - hope he realises the traffic warden will be round at quarter to :lol:

:rotfl: are you the local nosey neighbour?...you sound like me you curtain twitcher! :rotfl:

kirlykird said:
tracyM said:

:rotfl: are you the local nosey neighbour?...you sound like me you curtain twitcher! :rotfl:

ME? nooooooooo. I took my net curtains down because it was too obvious i was trying to hide. I'm watching out for the warden cos my car is on the hour limit round the corner - meant to move it at 10.15 but if I make sure the traffic warden is on time every visit, i can leave it there until almost 10.45, nip out the back door when he appears and drive off just as he rounds the corner - he's not caught me yet :cheer:

OverTheMoon said:
1. People without kids who park in the mother/baby parking spaces :evil:

owwwww i hate that. even worse when they get out with their 12 yr old and try saing its mother and child!!!!

they should be called mother and baby space :twisted:

and when im waiting to get in a lift but i cant fit in with my buggy even thought the lift is there for disabled and buggies. but its full of walking healthy prople. last time it happened i told them to get out and a bunch of tnone english people refused :x there were about 10 of them and one pointed to the woman and said "our mother disabled" yh but does it take 10 people to hold her hand!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

and when grown up single woman use the baby changing rooms to go for a wee :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

the mother and baby space was my BIGGEST pet hate when beth and Tom were babies, i remember having a screaming fit with a woman who told me just to get my baby out of the car and carry it to the trolley, I remember asking her to come and carry the other one too!

She didn't know what to say then !!!

Used to drive me absolutel MAD!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

gets me going just thinking about it now :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111