pet hates?

Layla

Reaction score
just wondering what your pet hates where...

mine is 2 faced people, people who are all nice to your face/text/computer screen but then salg you off behind your back.

why do poeple do that?? if you dont like someone, or have a prolem with someone, why not tell them instead of being sickly nice to them one min then bitch about them the next when they THINK they will never find out?? :shakehead:

anyway...whats yours :)

xxx

The same as you Layla
I am always being shit on as I am too nice,I go out of my way for friends and they just abuse it. people think I have an alterior motive coz I am nice but I havent it's just me :oops: bex

there is just no need for it is there?

if i dont like someone i make it known to them, not sit here and pretend i like them

xx

Same here
I always know on sight if I like someone though or not I get vibes and if I see grey round them I am off.

I am a white witch though (dont laugh) so dont ever wish evil as I would get it back three-fold but people who are gits to me I just wish loadsa loveon them and they cant handle it,lol.

Mines similar to you both being to trusting in people really has been my downfall still is now i never learn though. :roll:

Yeah 2 faced people is one of the worst things, also people who think they re better than you for no apparent reason whatsoever, at the end of the day we all come in the same way and we all leave the same way, well that's how i see it anyways!!

Mine is also two faced people, my mil is so 2 faced it's unreal she slates me to the hilt behind my back but is lovely to my face! Bloody cow, now I've found out I'll been telling her exactly what I think if I see her again.

I also don't like people who think they're better than other people. Everyone has faults!

And people who think flashing cash makes them big! Get over yourself!

people who look down their noses at other people....
and 2 faced people....
and people who are just generally rude (not lewd, just rude, no manners P's & Q's and all that!)

xox

People eating with their mouth open, I can't vent how much I hate it. If I was to meet you and you ate with your mouth open I'd end up makign excuses and walking away :oops:

That and people who moan about you behind you back. I get very insecure and paranoid about people who just don't come out with it.

And snobs who think they are better than me (I live in a town full of them)

Hmmmm what else?? Damien rubbing sick in the carpet, now that bugs me big time!! :lol:

when old woman look down on young mums
i was on the bus with Harley Dior wasnt with me and some old lady said in her witch like voice.. "yay makes such a difference to see a lil baby with no dummy, i cant stand it seeing 1yr olds with dummies terrible mothers" i just looked at her like sh*t thinking yeah my lil girl has one, so if she was with me now she would prob be thinking its cause im a bad mum :roll:

and when people smell of BO lol there is no need for it

and when i chat to some lad in a nightclub and he says "im a footballer"

its so old every lad trys using it. pathetic :lol:

bexxie said:
The same as you Layla
I am always being sh*t on as I am too nice,I go out of my way for friends and they just abuse it. people think I have an alterior motive coz I am nice but I havent it's just me :oops: bex

snap, i cant tell so much over the net, but by sight or pictures i can tell right away if im going to like that person or not, im not a wiccan, altho i am very intersted but i can read peoples aura so i get good or bad vibes from that,

have to cnfess, im not as nice as you tho, i can be quite evil if i want to :oops: but its never behind anyones back!

Sami - my 2nd pet hate is people eating with there mouths open, makes me cringe!

xxx

I hate people eating with there mouths open, its not the fact of the washing machnie of half chewwed food, its the noises, my sister makes a squelchy squeeky sound when she eats, she must hate it when im eating wtih her, coz i just keep going MOUTH! MOUTH! MOUTH! grrr lol she manages a couple of mouthfuls and then starts chomping again yucky!!!!

and BO, there really is no need as dionne says, im obcessed about smelling nice, the thought that i might smell terrifies me, i constantly spray antiperspirant and deoderant haha

there really is no need, how mnuch does a bottle of anti perspirant cost, or how long does a shower take, its horrible when ppl stink!!

driving in a 60 mile per hour speed limit behind a driver going 30 MPH :x :x :x

Sami did i eat with my mouth open in Mc Ds :oops:

Oooo Sami i agree with you on the eating with mouth open!! :puke:

When people call people fat in the street..... no need for it!!

dionne said:
Sami did i eat with my mouth open in Mc Ds :oops:

LOL no! I stayed didn't I! :lol: It the noises mainly, I cancope with it being open, but if the slap slap chew chew msh mush noises are made then Iit makes me wanna tear my hair out

I hate when G leaves the sponge in the sink all wet after doing the washing up cos then it smells gross!!! :puke:
Hate dodgy smells! Have to throw it away then!!!!

jase does that!!!

or he will drench it and just lay it over the tap....ring it out!! agghh i hate it lol

xxxx

i hate when DH farts first thing in a morning in bed.
There is no need for it and it just puts me in a bad mood all day.

lolol sorry budge, couldnt help but laugh at that one lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back