Mother & Baby/Mother & Toddler Parking Spaces

LisaJ1986 said:
Lol. Sorry. We have only about 12 spaces. And it's generally the people with little kids that take their trolly back and the one's with 7 or 8 year olds that don't. It's like an assault course at our supermarket!
We witnessed a really bad row over spaces at Tesco once as one person was waiting but didn't really give the people getting their kids in the car much time. And didn't give them much room to back out. There were threats of beating each other up and calling the police. Dragging the poor thick trolly boys into it. We just giggled and walked off! If there are no spaces i'm not bothered. They're just easier for me as i'm the one that has a tendency to clip the car next to us while i try and get her out.

our local supermarket carpark was obviously designed by someone with no kids as the trolley thing is down and across the road if that makes any sense. So they can just go and get them their selves.

OMG at that fight!! I do get annoyed when there are no spaces but I wouldn't dream of getting out and having a go like that as I have the girls with me.

i leave my trolley by the side of the car too. i put benjamin into the car straight away whe we get there so he doesn't get distracted and walk off. im not gong to get him out to take the trolley back, and im not leaving him in the car on his own either.

thats regardless of whether i have oliver with me or not

I don't mind so much elderly people using the spaces, because,y'know, they're old etc, and chances are any disabled car park spaces are taken up by that race of arrogant buggers who think that just because they have a big fancy car and no kids,the rules don't apply...

Sometimes I leave my trolley also but depends on which supermarket because in some the trolley park is miles ways from the spaces and Im not leaving Maia in the car and the bloody car seat weighs a ton!

Generally though I do take it back, Morrisons you have to take it back because you wont get your £ back.

:x :x :x Dont even get me started on this one. I hate people that park in these spaces and
1. Have no children in toe :shakehead:
2. Sit in the car while others shop :shakehead:
3. All children are old enough to walk on their own.

I think that all parking spaces on the end of the aisles should also be mother and baby spaces.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: Agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Well, pretty much everything is said! LOL

I ABSOLUTELY HATE when people with no children/babies park at those spaces!! Or some old b*stards! Those spaces are the for a reason! And anyone who ever had a child will understand it!

When I am out on my own I NEVER park there and ALWAYS put the trolly back. I just think that you should act the same way you expect other people to act!

You can be fined when parked at disabled space without badge. I think there should be the same rule if you park at M&B/T spaces.

Some people are just lazy slobby tw*ts! :twisted:

It annoys me how people think that after a certain time in the evening anyone can use them! when i dont know about anyone else but i usually do my food shop or just a little shop in the evening when its not busy but people seem to think after 6pm they can park there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back