Pet hates

just scratch their car :twisted: :dance:

the whole point of the mother and baby spots are they are wider i though :think: so that you can get babues in and out the car and open the door wide???

they are but I also found them easier as they're closer to the trolleys too :D

stuck up knobs with friggin pointy crocodile shoes and humungous sunglasses and ohh every morning i dunk my head in last nights chip fat and just brush my hair right back...im slick yeh ;) :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

arrogant old people that think because they are the older generation they can look down to everyone younger and push you out the way if you are intheir path of distruction (they do, i was in solihull with urchin last week and this old man stopped and actually pushed me) :shock: :x

people that park in disabled/baby parking spaces when they aint!!!

i would go into the one rule for us, one rule for others but i wont....*zip* :angel:

convicted fellans getting a nice day trip out....

parents that think its ok to swear and scream at their children

taxes

knowing my taxes go to pikey junkies who sit at home smoking green and drinking all day in a nice flat courtesy of our hard earned money :evil: (alan gets taxed 40% of his wages...fooooking 40% its a joke)

i could go on but i will finish up with

the way this friggin so PC country is going down the drain at the moment...hence we are looking at moving to australia.

ooohh i like these topics lets go of some steam haha

edit : sorry not forgeting wide mouthed chompers

oh pet hates I could name so many but here are just a few

1) people who leave taps dripping...drives me mad
2) I agree with the people who don't pick up dog poo....thats just nasty
3) people who are too proud to accept help when they need it, although I probably do this :lol:
4) when my DH says he'll come upstairs in a bit for some BD, then next thing I know I've just woken up its 2am and he's still on the computer :twisted:

I could go on all day but I'll stop now!!

cassi said:
arrogant old people that think because they are the older generation they can look down to everyone younger and push you out the way if you are intheir path of distruction (they do, i was in solihull with urchin last week and this old man stopped and actually pushed me) :shock: :x

grrrrrr yes i agree and because they are old they think they can be rude :x :x :x

one lady was telling me how disgusting dummies are and was saying how horrid Diors buggy was! sorry we are not in the 1920's any more :roll:

and when people dont help me get of the train with the buggy :evil: the step is soooooooo high and Harley nearly falls out. but no one helps!!!!

and people that dont respect OUR country!
the other day i was walking round the back of the shops in town coming from the car park and there were 2 fat dirty old men pissing up the wall! laughing as they done it i had the kids with me and every thing was on display!!! i seen 2 girls about 12ish walking past they were like "ewwww and looked dead imbaressed! so i called them dirty old peodofiles! they replied with "NO ENGLISH, WE POLLISH"

I can't near people pushing in a queue! Over here in Denmark they basically can't queue so everywhere you go you take a ticket. I was queueing in a garage when i was pregnant and there was no ticket system and someone came and opened a till and some bloke pushed in and I went mad, shouting about how its like a 3rd world country the lack of manners people have, after my rant was finished everyone looked sheepish and the guy who tried to push in was looking at the floor! i thought my DH would have ran out to the car but he didn't and fully backed me up. Oh to be able to get away with hormonal rages!

I also hate bad customer service and will sometimes call for the manager. If they don't look like they take my complaint seriously I tell them there staff are a reflection on themselves! You can tell I've worked in retail management can't you :lol:

My other huge grievance is also poop! I find that most people where I live now pick up their dogs poop but its the bl**dy horses that annoy me! They ride on the roads and the paths letting their horses poop all over the place. They should have a shovel and a sack with them and clean as they go! It stinks, its messy and its unhygienic :evil:

here are my top 10 pet hates:

1. Women leaving pee, poo or sanitary towels in a public toilet without flushing or binning!

2. People who drive realllllllllly slow for no reason what-so ever.

3. people who talk on their phones whilst driving.

4. people reading over my shoulder.

5. stupid car dicks who have no consideration for other people and think its really cool revving their car engine at 12 at night, to impress their 13 year old girlfriend!

6. Drivers who pull out in front of you at a junction when their is nothing behind you and then take ages to speed up!

7. Tele-sales calls that don't even have someone on the phone when you pick it up, and then they keep ringing you until you are the first to pick up the phone.

8. Pete Doherty - glorified junkie

9. People who wear clothes that are 2 sizes too small for them - de-nial is not just a river in africa you know!

10. "Experts" giving advice without experience - its like a virgin giving you sex tips.

I thought someone was going to say parking over 2 spaces and I do that, and I dotn care!!! Every car I have had in the past has had huge dents and scratches put in it by inconsiderate selfish twats, so with this one, I always find the emptiest section of the carpark and park over 2 spaces and Ill tell you what, no dents or scratches yet! :cheer:

I park in mother and baby at Asda and Tesco, but on cause I go at 2/3/4am what ever when Im on nights and there is no one else there so you cant all crucify me for that!

I agree with the old people thing as well, it infuriates OH so much he shouts at them every time, ''just cause your old doesnt give you the right to push in or be rude'' and pushed back infront of them :rotfl:

People reading over my shoulder or people nicking my paper/magazine and reading it before I have even had chance to open the first page!

And a major pet hate (I had it before but even more so since being pregnant and looking in to it) is people who dont work, live on the council and on benefits and then have a baby and get even more (im not saying they have to baby TO get more just when they have it they DO get more) yet ive worked since 17 as has OH to beg borrow and save to get a mortgage, work all hours god sends, we get pregnant and get less money than before!! Its all bloody backwards!

Oh people up my ass in my car - infuriates me no end!

my pet hates-

1)People who think they are better than u for no reason when they themselves know that they arent
2)People who dont clear up their own mess and expect other people to do it for them
3)Pete Doherty
4)Frogs
5)Parents who fatten their kids up then complain when their kid gets bullied

:x

A few of my pet hates are.

People using their phones when driving, I'm always having a go at them.

People who don't indicate where they're going, I went mad at someone Saturday for that.

People who don't wear seatbelts and worse, don't make sure their kids are wearing them.

Bad hygiene, no need for it, pah.

People who pick their feet in your home, eww.

Dummies on kids over a few months although I don't like them at all, I hate seeing them on kids when they're walking.

People who honk their horn rather than getting off their lazy arse to ring the doorbell, (unless it's raining)

Anyone who hurts animals :evil:

Bushy eyebrows, get the tweezers out, it doesn't hurt after a while. :rotfl:

Crooked/dirty teeth, no need these days. I don't care how good looking a fella is, if he has crooked teeth I can't kiss him. :puke:

Jake from the Tweenies, argh and I'm gonna have to go through listening to his annoying voice all over again soon. :rotfl:

Bad spelling, especially when people type, 'a lot' as 'alot' and 'as well' as 'aswell', SO common and it makes me want to scream! Also when people don't type names starting with a capital letter or a sentence. It's so basic.

Text chat, this is the internet, not a mobile phone. :x

Londoner Claire said:

People who don't indicate where they're going, I went mad at someone Saturday for that.

People who don't wear seatbelts and worse, don't make sure their kids are wearing them.

Dummies on kids over a few months although I don't like them at all, I hate seeing them on kids when they're walking.

Pregnant smokers, love your baby then easy to give up surely. Poor thing shouldn't be born addicted to nicotine because of you.

People who honk their horn rather than getting off their lazy arse to ring the doorbell, (unless it's raining)

Crooked/dirty teeth, no need these days. I don't care how good looking a fella is, if he has crooked teeth I can't kiss him. :puke:

Jake from the Tweenies, argh and I'm gonna have to go through listening to his annoying voice all over again soon. :rotfl:

Bad spelling, especially when people type, 'a lot' as 'alot' and 'as well' as 'aswell', SO common and it makes me want to scream! Also when people don't type names starting with a capital letter or a sentence. It's so basic.

:|

lozzijane said:
Londoner Claire said:

Pregnant smokers, love your baby then easy to give up surely. Poor thing shouldn't be born addicted to nicotine because of you.

:|

What's that for? Two many? I guess I got a bit carried away. :rotfl:

I agree with most of them (apart from the frogs! :wink:) but I have to add:

People who can't be ar$ed to recycle. Especially the woman next door who keeps nicking my bins. She doesn't even use them :evil: and my older brother who won't because his a lazy ba$tard.

Londoner Claire said:

i can walk tak and still make a dummy lok cool 8)

People who listen to their ipods REALLY loudly on the train and tube.
People who park their cars right outside my front door.
People who talk on their mobiles really loudly on the train and tube.
Oh...I could go on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back