Right that's it now!! I'm in my 2ww ....

We r all gunna get there, and when we do, we will look back and the ttc world will seem like a breeze compared with the dirty nappies and sleepless nights!! Or sleepless four years which is how I feel since my LO!!! Xxx

Flies be positive!!! Not having negative thoughts here!! Be positive!!! X

Heehee you make me laugh! I think we're all on the same testing date daniph and babybo...though I really have no idea what dpo I am. So it will be a nice surprise when AF does/doesn't turn up eh?! Think positive think positive...

Worried I haven't got enough BD-ing in this month anyway. But I have told OH that it's his fault if we get a bfn, and next month he'll be on a healthy diet with absolutely no alcohol!!

Sounds like you've been on a mission hon! Best of luck. x

Flies be positive!!! Not having negative thoughts here!! Be positive!!! X

Its strange cos i'm feeling generally very positive about lots of things going on at the moment but just like not caught this month. DH and I going on holiday next month for 2 weeks to Florida on a road trip so it might be quite nice for once to get a BFN so i can go on some roller coasters (the fun ride sort not the emotional ones go on ttc!!)

I'm feeling really positive about your month though babybo - you really must have caught it with your epic BD'ing!

Hahaha really hope so!!
When you testing Hun?
Although I'm starting to feel the same about the rollercoaster sanario!!
We go on holiday on 4th sept on safari the. Dubai so will be flying alot but will miss out on the theme parks and water parks in Dubai and won't get to swim with dolphins etc?
But I def want this BFP!! I can always go back when bubba is older and do it all then xx

Safari sounds awesome Babybo, lucky you!!:)

Really looking forward to some time away with DH and not going to take any opks etc with me, so planning to try and forget about it for once!:shock:

Oh and going to try and hold out until 3rd to test, so looks like we'll be at it on the same day unless one of us cracks first!

Ooh 3rd seems to be a popular date for testing!! let's try and hold out eh?! I'm meant to be helping my friend move house that day, so hoping a get a big BFP and can slyly get out of moving boxes and get the OH to do it foe me instead!

This is so exciting, really hope you have done it this month babybo, sounds like you have done so much 'work' to make sure that egg got caught! Keep us updated! Loving your positivity too! xxx

Thanx Hun!! I'll cry and cry until I'm sick if I don't lol!!

But today I've final got a symptom

I HAVE A HUGE BLUE VEIN ON MY BOOBIES!!!
Well I've got about 5 blue lines!

Really hope it's a symptom and not a daft af trick!!
X

sounds promising! Although don't feel disheartened if you dont have any more symptoms...I thought i had loads last month and got nowhere, some ladies have no symptoms and get bfp...remember that there are no hard and fast rules to this! I have a good feeling that this is your month though! Cant wait to see that bfp announcement when it arrives! xxx

ohhh sounds promising, good luck chick xx

Sorry for dipping in here but FXd for you- veiny boobies sounds promising to me!! I thought i had a few good signs myself this TWW im 8DPO and i had literally a few tiny spots of blood at 3DPO and since then lots of stomach aches and funny feelings in tummy and pulling feelings, weeing lots, nausea at random times and every time i got in a car- then today......NOTHING!!! I dont think i feel anything. So either i was imagining it all or it was nothing to do with preg symtoms in the first place? Dont know but its made me feel very "out of it" this month. I wasnt going to test early this month but i just had 50 cheapies delivered so thought it rude not to lol!!! OBVIOUSLY a BFN to add to my dissapeared symptoms :cry:

Piglets- it's so annoying all these what ifs????

Why can't we just get that bfp we all need!! X

Babybo Just wanted to tell you that i *think* i may have just got a faint positive!!!! i feel sick and shaky!!!

Last edited:
Wow you were quick replying!!! Ive posted them on a new thread so they can be seen more...they are super faint though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back