Right that's it now!! I'm in my 2ww ....

babybo

Reaction score
Even though I've still got positive opk for 5 th day I just phsyically can't BD anymore!!
Tried the SMEP this time

Cd12 BD
Cd13 BD
Cd14 -night off!!
Cd 15 BD in afternoon
Cd16 BD (but really couldn't be bothered)
Cd 17 POSITIVE OPK BD
cd 18 POSITIVE OPK lots of tummy cramps but too tired to bd
Cd 19 Sunday positive opk EWCM BD in afternoon
Cd 20 Monday positive opk too tired to BD
Cd 21 Tuesday positive opk lots of EWCM BD at night
Cd 22 today - positive opk Not BDing now until weekend!! So tired and sore (sorry for tmi)

Fx I've done enough. Really don't think I could do anymore even if I tried

Last edited:
haha i think Baby u may have done it this month,
loads of :bd: :bd: lol.
good luck hun

will be stalking your thread and waiting for the :bfp: :bfp:

xxx :dust: :dust:

Thanx girls

Shorty-if it hadn't worked don't know what to do next month!! X

im the same as you hun, really went for it this month! did everything i could think of and exhausted the bf! lol. if i dosnt work this month i dont know what else to do lol!! good luck :) xx

the same as this month chick until you get our bundle of joy!! :) :-D

i will be doin loads of :bd: this month and hopefully we can both get :bfp:
only had period last friday for 3 days so need to work my dates out so we can hopefully catch that egg this month lol.

xx hugs an baby dust xx

Can't wait to see how your 2ww pans out!! Hoping for a nice early BFP for you! x

Ah exciting!!!

I've been BDing like crazy too the last 2 weeks, every day except last night (DH was wore out, pussy!)
But will get back at it tonight and FX all my humping has been a success.
Its a bit annoying when Im not even enjoying it anymore, its becoming a chore! But if thats what it takes, that's what its gona have tobe lol.

Will keep checking back on you to see how your 2ww pans out!! FX!!

Aww thanx girls!! Seems we've been wearing out our other halves!! Hahaha they should be getting while they can as when I get my BFP he'll be redundant for sometime!! Haha xx

Right babybo! I am putting my foot down! You shall not put the car in reverse you will not shoot backwards out of the two week wait. INstead you shall progress forward throught the 2ww at a slow but even pace, holding my hand as you do so!!!!!1 much luck xx

Aww, babe thanx!! One day at a time!!

Really hope it's a BFP! Or I'll cry and stomp my feet! X

I will be stomping with you, I am sexed out! if its not done this month, I GIVE UP!!!! (well until next ov!!!) xx

Gun!! haha! how rude! teehee!!! This is not a competition where you can shoot down those on similar dpo!! hehe! Boobs a little tender, but have been since ov, few twinges in tummy area but nowt to write home about! How about you, Mrs 5,4,3,2 or maybe 1 dpo!! xx

Hahaha ditto!!
But I rely really don't wanna see the witch as I'm on holiday and can't think of a thing worse than sitting by a pool with her presence! X

She is a right old bitch when she arrives on hols|! She got me this year when on hols...... nothing more embarrassing than buying tampax from an egyptian man! dont know who blushed more!! xxx

Lol!! I'm taking it all with me! Going to Play tricks on her!!
I'm armed and ready for her so beware lol!! X

I have often visulised........ I am a little wierd........ fighting the old cow away with and applicator tampax!!!! That would be one hell of a war!!!! x

I have often visulised........ I am a little wierd........ fighting the old cow away with and applicator tampax!!!! That would be one hell of a war!!!! x

:rofl:

I'm right behind you girls. Heres hoping that being terminally flatulant is a "good sign". Think its just me though... Just don't feel like we've caught it (again) this month, don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back