Positive OPK but Negative EPT 10 dpo?!

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm 10 dpo today, been having loads of yellow snot like cm (deffo no infection), cramps, constipation, headache, backache, dizzy, runny nose at night, little nausea, keep waking up at 4am & not able to get back to sleep for about an hour, frequent urination, keep burping arrgh.

Decided to do both an opk and ept from the net when I got home from work. The opk came up with 2 lines almost straight away but there's not 2 lines on the ept. I did get the ept's free with the opk's so not sure if they are a dodgy batch!!

Going to use a clearblue tomorrow morning I think. But then I bet I test too early & waste one!

Has anyone else had a positive opk this far after ovulation...and what did it mean??

I get slightly dark OPK's just before AF is nearing. Sorry that's abit useless and probably not what you wanted to read!!

Finger crossed this isn't the case for you though.

Hey Coco, if you read my thread I posted last week 'a little apprehensive but......' I had exactly this, a VERY positive OPK on Friday at 11DPO and tested in the morn with HPT and got my BFP so I hope this is it for you too!!!! All your symptoms sound VERY promising too!!!
Good Luck with the test this morn.

XXxxxx

Hey! Thanks for your replies. Well I'm 11dpo now & used FMU for one of the internet cheapies but it was BFN. Also did an OPK at the same time and was still BFP very quickly. Very confused now...when I was preg before but had a M/C my boobs killed but they don't hurt at all now so I'm not hopeful anymore!! :(

Congrats to you :) xx

I did some HPT's and OPK's after I knew I was pregnant and the OPK's always came up much much much darker than the HPT's. So, I guess you still could be pregnant but it's not showing on a HPT yet?

I haven't done a proper HPT yet, just a net cheapie which came free with the OPKs. Not sure if I trust them anyway, they seem to have a few dents in them lol.

I think I'll wait until Fri morning to test with a clear blue :)

Has anyone else used a net cheapie? It looks like an OPK but blue xx

Hi I've just ebay cheapies, they arent very good, first response are the only ones that ever showed a bfp a couple of days before af was due with my daughter, same goes for clear blue im afraid, give it a go and good luck xx

you're still about three days before they suggest testing...

One day on that ticker - but oh well I'm impatient lol xx

Tell me about it! Most of my symptoms have disappeared today anyway so not very hopeful anymore! Xx

I haven't done a proper HPT yet, just a net cheapie which came free with the OPKs. Not sure if I trust them anyway, they seem to have a few dents in them lol.

I think I'll wait until Fri morning to test with a clear blue :)

Has anyone else used a net cheapie? It looks like an OPK but blue xx

Yes, thats the ones I used hun. They were much lighter than my OPK's for ages.

Thanks! Well out of curiosity I just did another opk when I got home from work & its was definitely a BFN. Even more confused now, you could hardly see a 2nd line whereas yesterday it was as pink as the other. I've been charting this month & ovulated on day 21 so very strange indeed. I give up lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back