9dpo, CD24, BFN! am I pregnant? Cycle buddies!!

leanarachel

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was wondering if there's any ladies out there who are in the same cycle as me - I am 7 dpo, on CD22, with a 28- 30 day cycle.

My ovulation/BDing calendar is like this:

11/11/2011 - 7am negative OPK
11/11/2011 - 5pm positive OPK
11/11/2011 - 12 am - bedroom dancing LOL

12/11/2011- 8 am positive OPK
12/11/2011 - 12 noon bedroom dancing
12/11/2011 - 4 pm positive OPK

13/11/2011 - 12 noon - negative OPK

does anyone thinks this looks good or what?! all being well of course!

The last week I have ben really bloated, quite tired but not exhausted (yet!), and this morning I noticed a tiny bit of pink when I wiped this morning.

I have done 2 HPTs and they were both negative - if the pink stuff today was implantation bleeding, then am I right in thinking that HCG won't be released for another couple of days?

Does anyone think this looks promising?!

Thanks ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
hey hun im 8dpo just wanted to wish you good luck with testing xxxxxx

I'm CD22 but no idea what DPO I am xx

Last edited:
Hey Leesey,

It's me again - you replied to my post the other day! How are you getting along? Any symptoms? I'm hoping this is our month!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still getting pangs of ovary pain, so not sure if I'm ovulating now rather than either 6 or 12 days ago like I thought!! How frustrating. Which means I may not get AF until December!!
Still testing every day, but down to my last few sticks, wasn't planning so much testing this month!

Absolutely no symptoms though. How are you today? xx

Hi Leesey!

Sorry for the late reply, I've been swamped and not feeling so fresh actually..

I've been bloated ever since O (I'm now 9 dpo, on CD24), and still having other odd sensations and just feeling 'weird', you know?! Things like I feel hungry, and food just doesn't do it for me, all I want to eat is junk food, and tea is tasting weird to me (and I LOVE my tea). I'm so bloated I actually look 3 months pregnant!! it's so uncomfortable, I could put this down to my IBS though. But if it is, my IBS hasn't played up in a LONG time, so that would be odd anyway. I keep getting weird abdominal aches and pains and twinges too, they're always on and off, and sometimes on the left, sometimes the right... these 'symptoms' just seem a bit sporadic and a bit non-connected to pregnancy. I'll be so confused if I'm not pregnant!! what does this all mean ha ha.

I did a HPT and it was negative today (9 dpo) - just checking... this IS too early to test, right?!

All replies warmly received :)

Love, hugs and baby dust to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am 22CD, 6dpo and really confused keeping having stitch not as bad today but was quite painful yesterday. not really hungry haven't been for a while but making myself eat and not even junk food and I love chocolate, cheese and biscuit but not wanting those either. I think I am reading to much into everything moods are up and down. felt really ill Tursday but wonderful Friday :/ weird. feeling tired today.

Love to everyone and lots of baby dust :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back