Right that's it now!! I'm in my 2ww ....

babybo you know you have vainy boobywoobys? do you have vains going from your abdomen to your tummy? apparently if you have both almost positive pregnancy sign!!!

I'm just at tescos now getting more tests so will update later!!! Omg I really am in shock and a little disbelieving ATM. x

Hi hunny not really looked?? My bw's are killing today! Like ridiculously sore! My nippies are red hot and so itchy!
Really hope the witch isn't playing tricks on my body!! X

im hoping my body isnt playing tricks on me either... thats a really good sign tho that there itchy and sore!! mine are getting a little bit more tender but not massively. but i do have vains on my abdomen aswell :) fx xxx

Where are you babybo!!! Missing your banter! xxxx hope all is well xxx

daniph is your ticker right? you are near testing xxx

hehe! have a look at my thread Hope and tell me what you think xxx

I wondered today if everything is ok with you too xx

Hi my little darlings!!

Sorry been really busy with family etc!!

Done a few tests with a result of negative!! Stupid tests!!

Got really sore boobywoobys! Infact when I came home I had to take of my bra with hubs watching it like it wS a strip show! Told him to back off! They are not yours until the witch has either shown or I've had a baby!!

Hehe I'm a cow!! Haha

Loving all these bfp's!! I WANT TO BE IN YOUR GANG!! (stomps off and throw toys out of the cot)

Xx

babybo lots of peoples BFP's dont show till after AF due! so sit tight! cud be a shy buba! xxx

A bit of gary glitter there......... -m not going to make the joke!!!! ! You lady have bedded like a good un!!!!! U prob had late ov, as u suspected due to lots of positive opk and hence are slightly less dpo than u thought!!!!!! - good telling of dh, sore boobiewobbies are soooo not nice! My 5: just tried his luck too, haha yeah right love, as if that is happening xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back