One born every minute...

well i was emotional watching that tonight....anyone else get a lil bunged up???
it was whenever that lisa came on, she was so scaed to touch her lil baby, scared she pulled wires out....i wanted to hug her!!
that water birth was lovely.....i think id like one if i ever get blessed with a pregnancy/baby again..

i think the VBAC lady done very well. i did warn OH that if he carried on like he did i wouldve got security to personally remove him, he agreed he was being a cock end, so least hes on my side lol.......when she was in labour walking downstairs OH turned around to me and said "i so want you to b like that" AWWWWW!! (i think)

but i was very teary through all of that.....ESP when baby was finally born and im sorry but he didnt look well, it freaked me a bit x

I think this weeks was the most realistic...if that makes sense?

I liked tonight's apart from your man being a total nob. Did well up a couple of times! Happy that the vbac baby came round in the end.

Having seen that, if and when the time comes a water birth looks nice.

Yep i agree , I'd go for a waterbirth :)

The baby of the VBAC woman freaked me out i was nearly crying going "hes dead" "hes dead"

The water birth was amazing!! It all seemed very calm and relaxing which is what i would want.

The VBAC lady's OH was a nob!! Id make him leave the room, the way he was shouting at her making it seem it was all down to her was awful. Then when the baby was born i was so scared, such a relief when he started crying!!

i actually thought the baby was dead, horrible to say i know...but he didnt look good, i was a bit teary......

My OH is just making up for being a knob now lol

i actually thought the baby was dead, horrible to say i know...but he didnt look good, i was a bit teary......

My OH is just making up for being a knob now lol

Same i thought the baby was dead too :( I was like OMG please dont die :shock: , I felt sorry for the woman though as she looked like she had a bad labour especcially with that nob next to her shouting at her.

I said to OH if your like that i'd have to punch you and he said I wouldnt be Id just throw you in an ambulance and come when the baby is born:shock: cheeky sod int he haha

the baby was gorgeous :) coulod see all its likkle features made me even more broody than i already am haha x

Thankfully my OH couldn't believe how much a nob that bloke was being either, it was actually him that went 'oh my god, I can't believe he's talking to her like that!' so at least I know he should behave better in the delivery room bless him. He did keep saying 'I can't believe you're going to do that' and saying how scared he was. He's scared?!!!

I was worried when he vbac baby didn't cry or anything, was he delivered by forceps in the end? I missed the bit leading up to his actual birth but he really did look shell-shocked, the poor little thing.

I really felt for the girl with the baby in scbu (lisa?) it must be so difficult going through birth and then not being able to hold your baby

Pregnancy hormones really got me on this one! When vbac lady's baby was finally delivered I cried my heart out! x It really really upset me! x As for her OH I don't understand why she didn't say something! I was so annoyed with him! The water birth was amazing and Dominique the mw was wonderful! x I had an easy, straightforward birth which was calm, no screaming and the mw just said 'push when you want to'. The pain is completely worth it! I'm not exactly looking forward to the pain but having a baby? Most definatly!!!!

I cried my mince pies out when that lass got to hold her ickle baby for the first time :cloud9: That VBAC lady's OH would have felt the hairy side of my hand if he had spoken to me like like that. I couldn't breath while the docs were trying to get the baby breathing, i was so relieved when he took a breath. The water birth was just amazing!! xx

I cried and cried at the Thai lady who ended up with a section - 5 years she has waited to hold her baby. I am loving this show for all its good and bad bits - I cannot wait to meet my baby now! :cry:

I cried buckets too Rosies mummy it was amazing :D I CANT WAIT TO MEET MY LITTLE PRINCESS XXX

I cried too and don't have pregnancy hormones to blame
it on! Really lovely episode

Seeing babies being born has always always made me blub but now its 100 times magnified! Im loving this pregnancy so much I dont really want it to end - mind you ask me that in 15 weeks time..:lol:

The opening scenes make me cry, the new baby wrapped in blankets always makes me well up. Im such a sucker!

see im still at the stage though where i think 'cute.. but no thanks!' :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back