One born every minute...

I'm getting a vibe from the VBAC lady, he's going to be a right knob isn't he? :lol:

is it on channel 4 + 1 at 10pm? i'll be home by then x

Thanks i sat there last week saying maybe next week i'll watch it knowing im pregnant and i sure will be :rofl: x

Awww ZMD :love:

That's a really nice MW tonight :)

Her OH is being so negative....talk about planting the seed that she cant do it :wall:

I'd tell him to leave the room.....I'd probably be tempted to throw something at him as he left. How does he think being so negative towards her will help her?!

What a COCK!!! :trouble: He's saying everything she does not need to hear.

Her o/h is a complete arse isn't he? Fancy trying to start a row during labour, "you bought this on yourself"! What a nob

Honestly I'm not a violent person :lol: but come on he needs the bat :trouble:

This weeks was awful :( .. Its really scared me watching that baby come out in the water birth was beyhond belief

Yeah it was really good apart from the nob who tried to spoil it for us, how very dare he? :rofl:

I dont know it has just Baffled me how such a big thing can come out of there , I think it has put me off :( although me and OH still really want a baby so i think no pain no gain :)

I do still want one but it has scared me .. but whats abit of pain when you want something so bad :)

It's weird pain and the most rewarding thing you'll ever do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back