One born every minute...

No you aint weird atal :) atleast your Oh is going to come with you , my Oh said he is going to throw me in the ambulance and i have got to ring him when i have gave birth hehe.

ooooh I had completely forgotten! Marvelous, must mean its curry night too :)

I have to sky plus it and watch it another day as OH refuses to watch it. I'll probs watch it tomorrow morning xx

I make my OH watch it, its been the best tool in helping us communicate about the birth and feel like we are preparing together. I think he had quite an old fashioned view of how it would all pan out. Now he knows I want him holding my hand, helping me relax and avoid the epiduaral and that I wasnt to go in the 'jacuzzi' as he calls it. He also now knows that if he's good Ill let himn have a puff on the gas and air! :rofl: we'd never have got there without this programme, showing the appauling way some of the men behave is a very useful tool!

I totally agree Tiny! Can't wait for tonights fix! Yay!

My OH said it was enough watching me in labour without watching weird women pushing sprogs out (his words) Not that he was there much, he must have smoked at least 30 fags in the 5 hours i was labouring. This time WILL be different xx

Put him in a headlock Toon :mad:

It's on now :D

See the receptionist is in it this week :mad:

Good lord- that receptionist is such a lazy sour faced old trout isn't she?!

i think she's so rude....the faces she pulls when answering the phone or patients are trying to ask her questions!!!:mad:

As soon as receptionist appeared my OH was like 'hate her!'. Felt so sorry for the lady who ended up with c-section! That baby was HUGE! The screaming was winding me up but I have high pain threshold so should account for that really! When I told my mum I was pregnant we were talking about the first episode of this programme and she said 'you shocked us though. Me and nikki (my sister) were looking at each other like "why is she so quiet?!"' lol x the 17 year olds lil girl was beautiful! What a cute family!

I have just cried my mince pies out at that Abbie lass having her baby, what a trooper!!! Her mam was brilliant and so was her OH. She never gave up and coped so well. At just 17 years old, she should be so proud of herself.

But i have to say, i hate that bloody receptionist, i would be gutted if she was part of my birth experience. Also i think the hospital looks very cold and clinical, i feel really lucky to have such a great maternity department where i have my babies xx

ahhh she was an absolute star that girl, and her OH was probably the best of all the men feautred on the series so far. Typically my OH was 'fixing' the dishwasher so couldnt watch it with me.

(he turned it off before the end of the cycle and nagged me for leaving it on when it was finished - then when there was still water on the bottom he disconnected all the pipes drained them reconnected them, in the process flooding the kitchen twice and using towels I had JUST washed and dried to clear it up. Then the u-bend leaked because he didnt connect it properly. *sigh* I was trying to tell him, but men just wont be told so I left him to it, took him 2 hours :rofl:)

I cried too at the 17 yr old, she was amazing and her mum was so supportive - I would be proud if I have a birth like her :)

That girl's mum was a fab birth partner wasnt she. Quite a good episode again this week :)

yeah me too. She was brilliant! That receptionist needs a slap, eating all the midwive's cakes and laughing at the women who are in distress, she ought to be fired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back