One Born Every Minute Is Back

I LOVE this programme!!!!!!

I watched it when I found out I was pregnant :D Eeee, been waiting for it to come back.

Yes!! I watched it whilst preg with Oscar! Loved the programme!!

Im not sure if i could have watched it when i was pregnant, some of them would have scared me half to death :lol:

I think i cried at every single episode last time!!

I watched it while pregnant , it kinda scared me .Will watch it again though lol

yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!! i was only wondering if they'd do it again when i saw that group/fan page on fb... "hello, labour ward, nancy speaking!" i love it!!

I think Joy was the best one last time, she was hilarious :lol:

Tis not going to help with my broodyness thats for sure!!

oh my god i'll never forget her as long as i live! it'll make me proper broody too, but thank god my implant's firmly in my arm!

I know how I'll be spending Crimbo then... :lol:

Yay!!! Love this programme!! Loved the bloke blowing up the latex gloves and stroking his wife with them and trying to lock her in the toilet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was funny :lol:

I remember Joy just wanted to eat all the time, bit like me really :lol:

It was great! What about the oriental lady like "the whole hand" when she was examined! Lol! She was well miserable.
I can't wait to see it! Xx

It was great! What about the oriental lady like "the whole hand" when she was examined! Lol! She was well miserable.

haha! That was funny bless her!

And yep, I cried at every episode too lol

I'll have to put these on record, definately going to watch them!

Last edited:
It made me laugh and cry , the bloke with the latex glove ... I would have actually beaten him to death with it though .

yay!!! thanks for that i'll put it on record now x

I'm just watching that episode online now! Hehe. I'm scared!!!!! :roll: And then I was crying at one of the births! Amazing!!!!

x

oh I loved that show! Anyone remember that girl whos mum had to tell her to be quiet because she was screaming the place down?! She wasn't that old but was also going mental with the gas & air!

Omg bella I remember her ! She was so funny , my mum said if I was like that she would have slapped me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back