One born every minute...

I think that was my fav episode so far....3 lots of tears for me!! :lol:

I'm hard, I didn't cry :lol:

Nice episode though :D

def best episode yet.

i have never been a 'babies' type of girl, im more awwww to animals. hopefully that will change when mines here lol

i cryed to! i was Laughing so much at the thai lady .tho.
"not a finger, a whole hand!, A WHOLE HAND!!!!!!"

she annoyed me at first but after i found her hilarious!

i cryed to! i was Laughing so much at the thai lady .tho.
"not a finger, a whole hand!, A WHOLE HAND!!!!!!"
:rotfl: I thought that bit was very funny especially as her husband just did not know what to say so she kept on repeating it - dont think he wanted to think of a whole hand up there!!!!

I cried too!! Reminded me why I've never had an epidural and that I never will...looks so painful!! Had to laugh at with the 'not fingers, the whole hand' bless her, think I would have been traumatised too!

OMG the epidural made us both cringe, I was like "theres a tube IN HER BACK!!! thats just not right" Im not having one no way, Id rather go through agony than have my spine messed with!

I managed not to cry this time but it was a great episode! Epidural didn't bother me to watch (I've had a couple if diagnostic ops on my back) but I don't want one unless super super super needed! My sis went through 48 hours labour and had an epidural and she gas massive needle phobia! I don't know how the mw stayed so calm with the woman who wouldn't get off her back and seemed stuck on gas and air! Might just be hormones but she was annoying me. Such a sad story though, I wanted to give them all big hugs! I spent most of the programme saying '5 years' it made me feel so privilaged to be able to concieve easily and my heart went out to everyone struggling to concieve!

My OH was howling at the Thai lady's husband. He thought he was a legend! Muppet! I must admit, I couldn't stand her until right at the end when she was telling her OH that he was a good birth partner and when she was really emotional after Ellie was born. I couldn't bear her when she was saying she wasn't a maternal person so didn't know why she was having this baby! She's been trying for years with IVF, you'd have thought she'd be grateful she'd been blessed with the gift of a child!

i was just glad not to see that horrid reception woman in this episode!

was a beeter one this week xx

Hopefully she's been sacked the cow :lol:

My oh was laughing his arse off at the whole thing. I had to leave for work and instucted him to carry on watching and take notes for future reference lol

Its very good for OH's to watch! I think its a reality check for mine, think he thought there would be a team of staff with me the whole time. He now realises how important his role is going to be!

My oh had to be the 2nd midwife :lol: Even though this was the first birth he'd not missed :D

My OH is convinced he's gonna pass out. I've already told him there's no time for him to pass out and to stop being a sodding wuss!
Is everyone elses OH's acting like little girls? Or are you worse?! Lol!
Xx

My hubs was pretty much useless at the birth of my youngest (he's not the dad to my oldest) while I was in labour he was phoning around everyone telling them I was in labour and when Dominic was born he was off phoning everyone back to tell them we had him! Too much excitement I think! I told him he's to leave the phone alone next time lol

My hubs was pretty much useless at the birth of my youngest (he's not the dad to my oldest) while I was in labour he was phoning around everyone telling them I was in labour and when Dominic was born he was off phoning everyone back to tell them we had him! Too much excitement I think! I told him he's to leave the phone alone next time lol

:roll: Men eh! I think my OH will be far too petrified to reach for his phone! Either that or he'll be ringing my mum telling her he cant cope and she'll have to replace him! Haha! Silly boy!

My OH is really looking forward to being there and I think he'll be quite useful! Recently found out that having dad at birth is good for their bonding as men produce a hormone when in same room as a labouring woman and new born baby! I can't wait!!!! Weird aren't I?! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back