One Born Every Minute

bobkat

Reaction score
Just seen this advertised. One Born Every Minute is a Channel 4 series starting Tues 9th Feb at 9pm. Follows the stories of women giving birth in a mat unit.

Should be interesting.

Not sure I can make the OH watch it though!

Kat

Yeah I think this should be good :yay:

Welcome to the Forum :)

I want to watch too.
I dont have to fight OH for tv (nightshift for him!)

Welcome :)

Thanks,

it's the opposite way around for me, I work late on a Tuesday so will have to Sky + it. At work now (supposedly!).

I told hubby about it, he is out on tues nights so i told him i would sky+ it and we can watch it together! He just said "oh, ok" LOL

thanks for that - will defo watch it, sounds good.
welcome to the forum by the way! x

cant wait to watch it but think it will make me even more broody!!
welcome to the forum

Yeah Im planning on making my OH watch it! Even if I have to tie him to a dining chair and hold his head towards the TV. I think I might have a bit of a shock too, but I need to know the truth of it now! wish we had sky plus. Then I could pause it and control my shock before continuing...actually, Iwish my life had a sky plus button!

thanks for that ive always watched labour programmes even before i was pregantt. i love them. i always watch on sky discovery home and health they always have baby programmes on during the day

oooo yeah i seen this advertised....Cant wait :) although on the advertisement a women is contracting at the reception and the receptionist is like "right have you finished now" OH MY WORD im sure i would wak her in the face lol it seemed a bit insensitive, but yeah lol i cant wait to watch it :D xx

I saw that clip with the receptionist last night, I reckon I'd have slapped her!! My OH gave a little sigh and said "I suppose we'd better start watching programs like that..." but also gave a little smile so hopefully he won't forget!

well this is my first baby, soooo its either gunna make me even more scared of child birth lol or it will make me see that im actually not gunna die lol

xx

same for me!! Hope it will fill us with confidence!

too late now anyway lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back