One Born Every Minute Is Back

I loved it and watched it when I was pregnant too - it didn't scare me though, if anything it made me feel more confident! The best thing about it was making OH sit down to watch it with me and take it as a lesson in how NOT to behave when your partner is giving birth to your child lol!

I didn't watch it before and don't know if i have the courage to watch it at christmas, i don't want to be put off as im already scared of giving birth :shock:

YAAAAAAAY!!!!! I watched the whole series last time and I loved every minute of it, Im pretty sure it was before I found out I was pregnant though so wonder if I will feel different watching it this time

I'm watching it, wishing I weren't, have a feeling thatll be me tomorrow lol x

Not sure I like it with presenters......

But it's great :)

omg this is the scariest programme ever but i cant take my eyes off it! im fighting back the tears and im not sure if theyre tears of happiness or fear... omg i have no idea how im going to give birth :-(

I watched Friday's episode last night, might watch the rest today.... OH watched it with me, cuddled my bump the whole time... awww!! :love:

I started watching yesterdays first episode and nearly passed out so had to turn it over! Will catch up with it tomorrow couldn't have it ruining my dinner!x

I've had them all recorded - Danny says it's not really "his thing" although he sat through the last lot glued to the tv lol! So I'm gonna stick them on in a bit before he gets home from work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back