Lambing Live BBC2

frankie707

Reaction score
Not exactly One Born Every Minute, more blood and gore and lots of men up to their elbows inside a sheep fishing baby lambs out! Glad we dont do it this way!!!!!:):)

I was told by my dad earlier, "turn it to BBC 2. Me and your mum are just training incase you go into labour here" :LOL: he thinks he's funny

:lol: @ your dad Simone.. God I hate to think how babies were delivered in the olden days..... Ouch to say the least

I love the way the sheep always have the lambs when the presenter goes to sleep :rofl:

Didn't like bits of last nights episode so much though, I totally understand where meat comes from, I just can't watch the process! On a funnier side though our collie was totally fixated on the tv, she's usually not that bothered, must have been her instincts kicking in :)

There are lambs being born on the farm I live on, watching them being born is amazing, I've never got my hands dirty so to speak, but have been able to watch. It's great seeing them bouncing round the fields a few days later too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back