guy off one born every minute!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
just a bit of a whinge, but that guy on lasts night one born every minute is a wanker! that is all. my OH said if that guy was in the hospital while i was in labour he would smack him one lol!!!

He was a bit over the top with his emotions wasn't he! I did feel sorry for him though because he couldn't be there to see his on being born though, but he could have handled it better. I think I would have freaked out if I saw him kicking off whilst I was in labour! Xx

Aww i felt right sorry for him thepoor begger he thought she would be back then realised she wouldnt be. He was pretty angry but i think when were all in labour nd think of him then we might understand :)

Yeah I don't think he knew what he was agreeing to, but i do think he could have handled things a bit better. To be honest it was an emotional situation in the delivery room trying to get the baby to breathe (I held my breath until he cried) and I'm not sure if he'd have handled it. It is a very difficult situation. I'm just having my OH in the delivery room so if I go into theatre so does he xxx

He could have grown up a bit, yeah he might have been a bit thick and not realised to what he's agreeing to but behaving like that and knowing your being filmed. Let's hope he's manned up a little. X

Totally agree, he was very immature and came across as a bit unstable to me. Absolutely no need to kick off like that in a labour ward of all places. At the end of the day he should have stopped to think about what was best for his girlfriend and the baby. All he kept saying was 'I wont get to see him, I'M missing it, poor ME'. I've said to my OH that i want my mum in there with me because i know she'll calm me down etc, he's totally fine with it.

If he'd been my OH i would have told him to piss off home til he calmed down lol. He was understandbly emotional but no excuse for behaviour like that. xx

I did feel sorry for him too , it must be hard like he said thinking you were going to see your son being born and the next not only missing him being born but something being wrong and nobody truly explaining what is wrong. I think that many people go into it thinking all is going to be fine and therefore find it hard when something does go wrong.
I was very relaxed about birth etc but it has made me realise that maybe I shouldn't expect everything to go honky dory xxxx Can't wait for next weeks episode

yeah he was a bit of a wanker have to agree, but in some ways you had to feel sorry for him not getting to know what was going on or see his baby son being born......

He should definitely not have kicked off like that, can't imagine what sort of father he would be! I do, however, feel a bit sorry for him as I don't think any dad should have to miss the birth of their child. I get that she wanted her mum, but the baby is both of theirs and I don't think she thought about how he would feel to have to miss it. I'm having my mum and husband in the delivery room but if I have to go to theatre I will choose my husband, I want to share that experience with him and he wouldn't miss it for the world x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back