Oh dear....

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I think we're gonna have to call little man George as in George of the jungle as that's what he'll be born into! Lol
I've just really struggled to shave my bikini line so god knows how I'll do it in another 9 weeks!
How's everyone else copeing?!!

You have just given me a right chuckle. I know the feeling. A few wk before due date im going to have my bikini line waxed! x

I think we're gonna have to call little man George as in George of the jungle as that's what he'll be born into! Lol
I've just really struggled to shave my bikini line so god knows how I'll do it in another 9 weeks!
How's everyone else copeing?!!

im sooo happy you've said that, i was thinking the exact same thing..

im already nervous with it been my first but i don't need a jungle thing going on down there aswell..

what to do ay??

x

Aw your brave having it waxed! I'm a beauty therapist and I still won't wax it hahaa I'm such a wuss when it comes to pain :(

i just turn the light of when with OH as i cant get there properly any more i just trim it down :D
(saying that tho i left it on last night but he never said anything.. )

i might attempt to do something about it closer to birth.. i mean, it cant get worse?

hahaah i try doing mine but find it really difficult so i gave up but i will give it a try week before baba is here lol maybe sit in the bath with the razor and a mirror perhaps that would work lol x

Last edited:
See if I leave it, Tim sees it and says, god your getting abit hairy ain't you?! Your lucky demba doesn't care! Lol I think I've left loads so got patches left so might just hack it again closer to due date!!

Hahaha - i bet they've seen it all before, but i think for our peace of mind it needs to gooo!
I just cock my leg up in the shower! Haha!
Back in the day, they used to shave women before birth!

Hahaha - i bet they've seen it all before, but i think for our peace of mind it needs to gooo!
I just cock my leg up in the shower! Haha!
Back in the day, they used to shave women before birth!

I stopped shaving in the shower weeks ago cos I couldn't see so started shaving in the bath, now that's doomed too!! Lol I wish I trusted O/H with a razor lol

Last edited:
Haha - I dont mind havin little spikes, just dont want a full rain forest down there, its not atm but i cant see me bein assed to do it anymore!

The things we go through eh, no doubt we'll get slightly hairyer when babies are here, especially if we need stitches! OUCH!

Embrace the jungle!

My hubs don't give a cack about the forest to be honest. I haven't shaved since I was 19 weeks woops. Might get him to trim it in the next couple weeks though.

I went full fur with my previous births though :lol:

Well I have a story about this now actually.

I mentioned to DH during first tri that he would need to help me out with this when I could no longer see it and while that had been the case since about week 20 he hadn't done it for me. Last Thursday night I was laying in bed and he said that he was going to do it for me, so did!

The next morning I had a bleed and ended up in labour ward with loads of docs/midwives looking at it throughout the day - coincidence or premonition on his part?! Either way, I was v pleased that it had been done lol!

aaawww bless! made me chuckle as i am now having problems myself!!! I do however manage, just about doing it "blindly" and with a mirror lol ;-) xx

Aw your brave having it waxed! I'm a beauty therapist and I still won't wax it hahaa I'm such a wuss when it comes to pain :(
Im 26 and only had it done for the first time last year for a holiday. It wasnt too bad, well ok my eyes did water. But come on its going to be nothing compared with child birth haha. I dont know why im laughing hun cos im terrified xx

:lol: What about trying immac creams?? Safer than razors! xx

Thankfully I can still see and reach but I trust my OH with a razor so if and when I can't do it I'll be enlisting his help! x

:lol: What about trying immac creams?? Safer than razors! xx

i used immac a few weeks ago, left it on for way less time than it told me to, (used it loadsa times b4 holidays and things) it actually BURNT my lady bits, i mean burnt and bled and blistered, it was so horifficly painful, i couldnt stop crying, :cry: im not hard but im not scared of pain,

so im not sure if its cos its more sensitive down there cos ov the baby, or what, but im never useing it again just incase,

i have however still got a scar from it down there that i have caught this morning in the shower with the razor and it bled again, n now is sore and itchy, god damn it!!

i think im gona have to approach the subject of OH helping me soon..... :eh: or the hosp are gona wonder what the hell i have been doing down there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back