Waxing - help

sasswa

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm off to get me legs and bits waxed this afternoon.......can't reach anymore to shave and...well.....god knows whats happening in the bikini area - can't see it.

Anyone else had their bits done prior to birth? And how far did you go (amount taken off)? I'm not thinking of going the brazilian or anything just a tidy up but I also need something that will last over the next 3 weeks......don't want to have to go again when I'm due.

My concern really is, as my bladder is so weak at the moment - do you think it'll be quite a sorry sight for the poor beautician when she see's some dribble or whatever? I'm going in at 3.30pm today.......help, need advice and reassurance.

About to have a shower but think maybe I should have another one just before I go so I'm nice and fresh?

Sass

Sorry, I missed the thread earlier. How did it go? I'm sure that beauticians have seen most things anyway so no need to be embarrassed. And if she hasn't - there's a first time for everything lol

Nikki

In the end I didn't give a shit.....let it all hang out for her. Asked if she gets many pregnant women and she was "oh yeah, all the time - some even go the whole Brazilian thing"......that made me feel more comfortable.

She didn't take as much off as I'd hoped but it's like she said - I'm sure the doctors/midwives don't even blink an eyelid......they see women's fannies all day every day.

S

Can I just ask if it hurt any more than usual Sasswa? I had my bikini line done about 4 weeks ago, and it bled, was sore and pink for about 3 days, and really bloody hurt!!!! The beautician said it was probably because I was pg as I had never bled before. Needless to say I'm not having that done again until after the birth!! :lol:

oh god this post has be feelingall faint! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back