How's everyone feeling?

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi

How are all the other Feb mum's to be feeling?

We're hoping to start painting the nursery next weekend, all it really needs is a lick of paint so hopefully it wont be too much of a major job. Once that's done I think we'll probably buy the cot and chest of drawers and then it's going to seem very real that we're having a baby!

I'm starting to get a bit achey in the mornings when I wake up - think it's trying to lie on my left side so I'm dreading how achey I'll be when I'm nearer my due date!

Also trying to finalise a date to leave work, sometimes I think I'll work until 38 wks but after reading weather reports that it's supposed to be the worst winter in history it's kinda making me think I'll just go back for the first wk of Jan!

How's everyone else getting on?

Lucy
27 + 5

Lucy said:
Hi

How are all the other Feb mum's to be feeling?

We're hoping to start painting the nursery next weekend, all it really needs is a lick of paint so hopefully it wont be too much of a major job. Once that's done I think we'll probably buy the cot and chest of drawers and then it's going to seem very real that we're having a baby!

I'm starting to get a bit achey in the mornings when I wake up - think it's trying to lie on my left side so I'm dreading how achey I'll be when I'm nearer my due date!

Also trying to finalise a date to leave work, sometimes I think I'll work until 38 wks but after reading weather reports that it's supposed to be the worst winter in history it's kinda making me think I'll just go back for the first wk of Jan!

How's everyone else getting on?

Lucy
27 + 5

hiya, well im still waiting to feel glowing lol
ankles are starting to swell now if i stand too long
i cant sleep on my right side so i seem to shuffle from left side then onto my back
havent bought any maternity clothes just gone up a size for comfort
and i think my hubby and friends have all got used to the morning topic of constipation by now,lol

I finish work on 21st Decemeber (i have a few hols to take in jan) so my maternity leave officially starts on 8th jan.

I'm starting to find it tiring now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back