Oh dear....

I have asked OH to help me but he just laughs!! I have no sight of it anymore, so I am shaving it blind!! I dont think I have missed too much...i am however wondering what the 'norm' or 'accepted' hair ettiquette is for labour? LOL. I normally get rid of it all, but is that weird for labour? haha. I am wondering whether to grow it and just trim / shave bikini line?

I was actually thinking of making a joke of it with my MW to see what she said! lol. I am sure they have seen it all.

x

my midwife is a bit sorta unapproachable to be honest, so il wait to see what yours says about the hair ettiquette, lol

xxx

Gah I'm not even allowed to shave mine! I was getting bad shaving rash every time so the doctor told me to stop. Plus my groins get really sore sometimes, so best not.
I'm thinking of maybe waxing when I get closer to my due date, though I'm not sure if this will irritate the skin? Does anyone know?

Until recently I'v been able to keep myself trimmed and reasonably well in control down there. I'm struggling now though and have been thinking of a full waxing.......but I'm scared about the pain (strange, considering I'm going to be having a baby in (hopefully!!!!) 7 weeks) Because i'm still having "bladder issues" I thought it would be easier for me to keep clean and less smelly down there.

Those of you who are letting your OH do the trimming for you must be really brave and have really diligent OHs! My OH has only one thing on his mind when he goes down there and it's nothing to with pubic haircuts!

Until recently I'v been able to keep myself trimmed and reasonably well in control down there. I'm struggling now though and have been thinking of a full waxing.......but I'm scared about the pain (strange, considering I'm going to be having a baby in (hopefully!!!!) 7 weeks) Because i'm still having "bladder issues" I thought it would be easier for me to keep clean and less smelly down there.

Those of you who are letting your OH do the trimming for you must be really brave and have really diligent OHs! My OH has only one thing on his mind when he goes down there and it's nothing to with pubic haircuts!

:rotfl:

i dont actually think mine will do it even if i ask him too, im kinda scared of having it waxed, mainly cos iv never had it waxed b4, and it really hurt when i had my legs done, but i did let my mum do it who has no idea what to do, lol

is it worth the pain of going thru waxin for the midwife n doc to see it when im sure they will have seen a million in worse states than mine? hmm.... lol

xxx

I keep mine "trimmed" is the best way I can describe it as I can't see what I'm doing and I always find a slightly more hairy 'patch' haha! I got down in the shower block the other day shaved thought yea I can't feel any more hair and was perfect - till I tried to get back up! :shock: oh my lord I was stuck at the bottom of a glass shower block lol scary took me like 5 mins lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to shave every week....am really bad like that! i have been using a mirror so far...lets see how long i last lol....dont think that long...havent got a clue what im going to do :( xx

I had a bath last night and relised i can't see anything down there now :( Luckily i only need to do mine every 2-3 weeks!

i guess what im doing cause i cant see at all now :( i cant even shave my legs properly myself its not good

Poking my head in here a bit early but I had to reply! I hadn't trimmed mine for a good few weeks and it was getting so long that my OH kept tugging at it and giggling :S so I went into the bathroom with a pair of scissors and just hacked it to bits, lol. I don't trust myself with a razor when I can see, let alone when I'm shaving blind!

My OH cuts his own hair as he has it shaved so when he's feeling in the mood he does trim my bits with his electric shaver... makes a really neat job of it too! I make him have a guard on it now though as when he did it once, he caught a bit of my skin in the blades.... ouchee!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back