*******~~~October Mummies~~~*******

I'm ok thanks Hun hope u r well too I've got a growth scan tomorrow due to having reduced movement sun and also. Measuring 29 weeks I was only 26+2 so hope all is ok altho they didn't seem concerned x

I'm ok thanks Hun hope u r well too I've got a growth scan tomorrow due to having reduced movement sun and also. Measuring 29 weeks I was only 26+2 so hope all is ok altho they didn't seem concerned x
Nbrintz if it helps I got measured at 25 weeks and it measured at 27 but mw did t seem I overly concerned just said baby was really high up in tummy x

I'm good, will be over here in a couple of days. Last day in tri 2 tomorrow! Had my GTT today, not fun as terrified of needles but now waiting on results. Xx

Thanks sam2013 b glad to get to tomorrow now x

Good luck today (yes, I am up as wide awake...grrrr) Nbrintz, I am sure it is nothing to worry about, and another chance to see little one!

I still have quiet days movement wise, but I think its quite normal for my LO - it seems to go a bit crazy, wear itself out and then have to have a rest! :lol:

Good luck today (yes, I am up as wide awake...grrrr) Nbrintz, I am sure it is nothing to worry about, and another chance to see little one!

I still have quiet days movement wise, but I think its quite normal for my LO - it seems to go a bit crazy, wear itself out and then have to have a rest! :lol:

Thanks Hun roll on 3.15 my 2 boys have been awake since 6 typical when I can sleep they want to get up and when can't sleep they r sound lol my daughter wanted to stay with my mum so she prob wont b back until mon now

Can I add that I'm team pink please x I had whooping cough jab yesterday and my arm is still knacking. Feel like a pin cushion getting another injection today making it 5 needles in 3 days :( oh the joys ha!

Quick update normal growth showing on scan x

Great news!! Katyloumc, I will update you! x

Well ladies how is everyone doing today?

Im determined to be a nicer person this week, my poor hubby has been bearing the brunt of me being a right moody cow lately and I need to get a grip!! Even my 13 year old son said to me yesterday "You always feel unwell and you always look sad", I could have cried! Damn these horrible hormones.

Anyhoo I hope you are all well!! xx

Well ladies how is everyone doing today?

Im determined to be a nicer person this week, my poor hubby has been bearing the brunt of me being a right moody cow lately and I need to get a grip!! Even my 13 year old son said to me yesterday "You always feel unwell and you always look sad", I could have cried! Damn these horrible hormones.

Anyhoo I hope you are all well!! xx
I'm sure your hubby understands lol hw r u getting on? x

I know the feeling but I'm a right miserable cow today struggled to get comfy last night so didn't get much sleep then put two quilts on line to dry this morn took my daughter to opticians for her 6 monthly check and it bloody hammered down typical on a more positive note they have reduced my daughters prescription and she now only needs her glasses for school and homework :) x

Awww I'm sure your hubby understands. Hope your pregnancy is all going well otherwise. I am so glad it's the summer hols for me but am so tired all the time I just want to sleep!!! Can't wait to see baby now, it's certainly getting more real as I feel and look more and more pregnant now!!

Xx

Awww I'm sure your hubby understands. Hope your pregnancy is all going well otherwise. I am so glad it's the summer hols for me but am so tired all the time I just want to sleep!!! Can't wait to see baby now, it's certainly getting more real as I feel and look more and more pregnant now!!

Xx

Me too wish I could fast foward the next 12 weeks x

Hi girls! Well, I have been wearing out my credit card over the last few days! I have ordered my car seat, and am just waiting for my mum to return from holiday on Friday so we can make a start on the nursery. Mothercare have some great deals on their furniture and it looks really nice and good quality, so I think I have picked a set from their range.

OH and I laid out all the baby clothes today, and despite thinking we had bought hardly anything, we seem to have loads! I have 13 sleepsuits....is this a crazy amount?!

I also started to pack my hospital bag today, it is all starting to feel so real now. Is it normal to feel like this, I am suddenly starting to feel a bit nervous, and like I am so not ready to be a mum! I hope this feeling passes, I want to get back to excitement!

I think 10 - 14 sleepsuits (mainly because that is pretty much all my boy will wear for 6 months as they are so much easier) for each age range is a pretty good number. I managed to pick up some packs of 3 at Primark for £3 in their sale - I didn;t even know Primark did sales!!!

I have had an 'exciting' day - had GTT first thing, except I'd forgotten about it and luckily I had not eaten or drank anything, but I was sat in bed at 9am and suddenly remembered that I was meant to be there at 9.30 - the hospital is 30 mins away on a good day! So, I was a little late for that opps. I then had my late bloods taken and then 28 week check with midwife and anti-d. Fun, fun, fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back