*******~~~October Mummies~~~*******

Got to hear baby again today :) all is good, but baby still breech, plenty of time to turn I guess, midwife not concerned at all.

Had my blood taken again, and booked myself in for my whooping cough vaccine. It all feels like its going very quickly now!!

I've got my 28 week appt tomorrow and had forgotten about having bloods taken again:( time is definitely flying by though x

Do we all get the gestational diabetites and whooping cough ?

I haven't been offered GD - think it's only if there's family history or you are showing signs, but I think everyone is offered whooping cough and it's your choice if you take it xxx

I haven't been offered GD - think it's only if there's family history or you are showing signs, but I think everyone is offered whooping cough and it's your choice if you take it xxx

Yeah, echo this. I haven't been offered GD, but whooping cough is offered to everyone, and I think they are very keen for people to have it, as whooping cough had pretty much been eradicated but is making a comeback!

Hi girls!! Wow our very own thread, thanks Gemsy!

Im sneaking over here a wee bit early as I prob won't make it beyond 38 weeks with my twins! So Im well and truly into tri 3 already but hey ho!

Team pink here!! Yeay

xx

Oooh we have some October twins!! How exciting! :)

Blimey I am HOT today!!! Laid on my bed in my knickers!

Going to get my nursery bits with my mum this weekend, can't wait! My sister (who has two little ones), tells me my mum can't resist buying for the grandchildren so hopefully I will come home laden down with gifts! :lol:

arrghhh...laying here unable to sleep as whooping cough jab has bruised my arm! :( its gonna be a long night!

Hope you managed to get some sleep Gemsy!

I can't beleive I am up so early! I need to go and pick up a couple of other people and then we are on the way to DofE camp, fun times :)

Hi girls, I have missed the whole weekend on PF, as been shopping with my mum! Got my changing bag, and all my bed clothes and curtains for the nursery. We went for the Mamas and Papas Gingerbread Man one. Also bought Tommy Tippee bottles and steriliser. I plan on breastfeeding, but want to have some bottles as backup.

I don't know my family history as I'm adopted so I'm wondering if they offer me the dg or not x

How are we all ladies? Our October thread has gone quiet!!

My arm is finally feeling better after my whooping cough jab. Had a looooong day today, as have had no staff, so I've been on my feet all day. Finally putting my feet up now, I ache!!

Hellooooo

Getting a lot of Braxton Hicks at the moment, ouchy!! Otherwise fine I guess. Definitely getting more tired tho and might have to invest in a belly band soon.

Countdown to mat leave is on - only 5 weeks to go!! Yee ha!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back