*******~~~October Mummies~~~*******

Urggh, I am feeling crappy today :( had THE worst nights sleep. I think I have had a real growth spurt, I feel enormous, and all the skin around my belly button has gone really paper thin. My back pain has come back with a vegence and I had some really painful Braxton Hicks last night too.

I just sat in the babies room and had a bit of a cry last night I felt so crap, wondering how much of a fuss I am going to be making in 6 weeks time!!

Just having a bad day I think. Have some friends over for a BBQ later, so I am hoping that will cheer me up!

Awwww hope you feel a bit better this morning, maybe try having a nap before the BBQ if you can. We all have days where we just don't feel good, especially if we haven't slept well!!!

Xxx

Had my 31 week appointment today, all is good BP/urine/size wise but little one still breech :( don't know if I'm being silly worrying about this at this stage?

I think there's plenty of time for baby to move Gemsy. Don't know about you though, but bump and baby feel so huge that I think it would be very noticeable if they did a 180 x

I think there's plenty of time for baby to move Gemsy. Don't know about you though, but bump and baby feel so huge that I think it would be very noticeable if they did a 180 x

Yeah, it would be really noticeable....baby does little rolls and wiggles, and it almost turns my stomach and is quite painful.

Hey everyone!! Hope all is well today. I had my 28 week scan and check today, all looking fabulous but babies lying in a t shape which means one is breech so we're hoping they turn! Apart from that, all good! xx

Hello I too had my 28 week appointment today bump measuring 30 eeeeek midwife did not seem worried though. Went to a birthing class tonight which scared me!!! But was also nice to be with other pregnant ladies and chat over anxieties. Now nursing my arm from my anti d injection but otherwise feeling good :) hope everyone is well xxx

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind me messaging but i thought it would be nice to see who is due the same month as me as very anxious about this pregnancy and thought it may help to relax me being in touch with other mom's at the same stage as me . Dawn

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind me messaging but i thought it would be nice to see who is due the same month as me as very anxious about this pregnancy and thought it may help to relax me being in touch with other mom's at the same stage as me . Dawn

Dawn, if you let me know your due date, I can add you to our list.

Welcome to our October thread! This is my first baby, and the bigger I get the more anxious I am getting about it all! xx

Hi my due date is October the 16th and am having a girl. This will be my 4th baby but miscarried last year and the same here the further along I get the more anxious I am about this one.

Can't believe I've only just found this thread and I'm even noted down on it *facepalm*

I am definitely team blue, I have seen his dinkle 3 times now so there's not much doubt.

I had GTT yesterday and 28 week check and growth scan. He's measuring a few days ahead for head and abdomen circumference BUT his legs are measuring nearly 3 weeks ahead :shock: I think I'm going to have a tall boy.

Had a 4d scan today and the measurements were all confirmed.I feel all squishy now that I've seen him n'awwwwww.

FYI SunnyGirl has been a bit AWOL recently. However her EDD is 22/10. I would be grateful is she could be added to the roll call on the first page. She's not getting away with it MUHAHAHAHA!

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

How come u guys all have app at 28 weeks ? X

I thought it was a normal appointment for first time mums? MW told me after 16 week appointment to make one for 28 weeks after I had my 20 week scan. She just checked urine, bp, and did measure my belly for first time. Maybe call your MW to check if you should have had one? Xx

Yeah I was told it was a normal
appointment, next one is at 31 xx

That's reali strange mine is at 30week's its on Thursday 15th haven't seen mw in 5 weeks x :( git me worried now x

Really don't worry Hun, if you have one booked then I'm sure MW will do same at 30 weeks instead. It may vary by area I guess. I ended up missing my 25 week appointment as timings didn't work out as my MW only works 1 day a week so didn't bother making one in the end so went from 16 week to 28 week with no contact and she didnt even mention it so am sure it won't matter xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back