*******~~~October Mummies~~~*******

Gemsy

Reaction score
Here you go ladies, our very own sparkly thread. If I have forgotten anyone, let me know and I'll put you on! How exciting that we have our own sparkle thread now :) :)

Doodles due 4th October Noah Logan Ki Taylor JENSON CAMERON TAYLOR ARRIVED 30/9

Carli91 HARRY QUINN ARRIVED 1/10

Sparklisam TRAVIS ARRIVED 1/10

Caoimhe ETHAN ARRIVED 7/10

becaquest due 1st October

Sam2013 due 22nd October BABY NICHOLL ARRIVED 1/10

louiseybob due 2nd October team yellow

Bubble1987 ROSIE AMELIA ARRIVED 2/10

Kayley91 ISABELLE ARRIVED 2/10

katyloumc baby due 3rd October Team Pink JESSICA ARRIVED 2/10

Noni due 4th October Edward

Holizabeth90 due 5th October Josiah Nicholas Olugosi

nbrintz due 25th October SOPHIE ARRIVED 7/10

Gemsy due 7th of October Team Yellow

AnnaMS due 7th October Emilia -Emilian-Rose Elizabeth Stevenson born thursday 11th July 3lb 12oz 13 weeks early!!!!

LeaAnn due 9th October Team Pink

Clairebear83 due 10th October Team blue

Vickimo due 10th October Team Yellow

Juice due 12th October Team Pink

badtasteinmusi due 15th October

dawnlougib due 16th October Team Pink

Lulubelle due 18th October Team blue

Jazzy2308 due 18th October Team blue

boomzflip due 19th October

dairygirl due 20th October

1009 due 21st October

Sunnygirl due 22nd October

NinjaKitty due 23rd October Team blue

ScotchEgg due 23rd October Team Yellow

Jess. due 23rd October

ChloeSmith due 24th October

Sweetiepie1309 due 24th October Team pink

Samantha55 due 25th October

jonesy87 due 27th October Team blue

smnicholson92 due 28th October Jasper Brody

mhilly01 due 28th October Team pink

Emmalina due 30th October Team blue

Rebecca89 due 31st October Team blue

Last edited:
Yay! Our very own thread :D Thanks Gemsy :D

Maybe we could add team pink/blue/yellow next to people's due dates? And their baby's name if they've picked it.

Come on ladies, share your info! :D

I'm team pink and although we have a name already, it's a big secret, even to you lovely lot ;)

Last edited:
Yay, we'll done for setting it up. I'm team yellow and no names yet :) x

Just popping in to wish you all the very best :) Hope the October babies do not keep you mummies waiting as long as the July ones have! :) xxx

I'm not quite here yet but will see you very soon! Eeeeekkkkk :D

Sorry tri hoping althonim meaty ready for tri 3 I'm due 22 oct x

I will start adding colours on ladies :) I am enjoying Tri 3 so far, even in this heat. SO excited for my little one to arrive :) :)

Ooooh I'm already on there, thank you. How exciting!, we're starting team yellow.

So looking forwards to sharing the last stint with you ladies

I will start adding colours on ladies :) I am enjoying Tri 3 so far, even in this heat. SO excited for my little one to arrive :) :)

Me too! People keep saying things like "Oh, you picked the wrong time to be pregnant with this weather!" But I just think that no matter when you get pregnant, you're gonna have to go through some summer at some point in pregnancy. And I'd rather it be now instead of right at the beginning when I sick as a dog 24/7 (omg morning sickness would have been even more awful coupled with this weather) or right at the end when I'm REALLY massive! So really, I think it's perfect timing :D

So true and bumps look so fabulous in summer dresses

Tri hopping also got a couple of weeks yet until i can join you all but due on 30th Oct :) boy xx

I think it's better to be pregnant in the summer. Would hate to be navigating on the ice with a bump. At least when winter weather comes this year we'll have buggies to balance on x

Shh, secretly hopping in, but yay for an October thread! I am team blue by the way :)

Just want this week to be over:
Tuesday: Slum survivour - me, 30 teenagers and 4 adults building a slum on our school campus and doing slum related activities. RE Gifted and Talented activity
Wednesday: Circus skills day! Multi skill Gifted and Talented activity
Thursday: Pizza and rounders in the park with my Guides - end of term party
Friday: Harry Potter Studio tour (have to leave school at 7.45!!!) - Year 9 reward trip
Weekend: DofE Expedition, I am assessing 2 groups and then camping over - because I am a mug!

Seriously, if I have not died by Monday I am doing well. Not much longer till the holidays start!!!!!

Yay I'm on here already too! :) can't wait to join this tri next week :) xx

I have my 28 week midwife appointment tomorrow. Quite glad to be getting blood checked again, as came over VERY odd when I was out in town today with OH. Just felt like I was having an out of body experience, and like I needed to sit down. Really strange. Could just be the heat I guess, but I did wonder if maybe I have got a bit anaemic?

Ah thanks for doing this. We are team Pink :)

I have a gestational diabetes test and whooping cough jab tomorrow. Have to then wait a week to see the midwife, and I will then be 29 weeks. She is then on holiday, so I will actually see her at 30 w :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back