october mums lets try again

She might pop before I do chances r when I turn up on Tuesday they will find another way of dragging it out for me lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should chain yourself to a bed!! Haha! I will not leave without my baby! Can't believe how their treating you!

They even got me to bring my labour bag and nappy bag in you can imagine my disappointment the first lady I seen at 1 told me I wouldn't be leaving until baby was out that or the next day (yesterday) so I'm a bit gutted x

i think im going to end up with a november baby not seeing midwife anymore till im 40+2 i thought u was meant to see them every week at the end?! x

The last thee weeks your ment to see them every week xx

well i saw her monday at 38 weeks and nomore till im 40+2 x

No me I was due first and now 9 have taken over >.< worked out mine is like 8lb 12oz already if it's following it's growth scans!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!

i really hope baby comes for u soon hun u must be so frustated! i need lil girl to come before 28th as my mum goes into hosp xx

been gone for a while....well thats because I had my babyspontaneously:pink: on the 14th October 2010 and her name is Miata...birth story when Im done staring at her.

just me and evie left for all october babies to be up to date!!
Really like the name btw! cant wait to see pics!

No me I was due first and now 9 have taken over >.< worked out mine is like 8lb 12oz already if it's following it's growth scans!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!

Which is pretty much the weight she was!! Scary how accurate it is. Xx

been gone for a while....well thats because I had my babyspontaneously:pink: on the 14th October 2010 and her name is Miata...birth story when Im done staring at her.

Huge congrats hun x x

Which is pretty much the weight she was!! Scary how accurate it is. Xx

Looked in her notes yesterday she was 8lb 12oz exactly lol - don't know where I got 13 from lol!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back