.. October 2016 Mummies - First Trimester ..

Oh dear! mine have swollen slightly but you can barely see a difference! I hope they grow a bit this pregnancy, I need bigger booobs :lol:

Me to I'm only a B, wear push ups all the time lol, hurts to wear those now on my lefty anyway aha x

Just took on peanuts motto, what will be will be! For now I am gonna be positive because for now I am pregnant! :) just booked an early scan for the 12 of February!!!! I will be 7 weeks then.

Exactly hun :) Whatever will happen will happen, it's not in our power. We can just try our best like eat healthy and take our folic acid. I'm terrified of miscarriage honestly, but unless it happens I will enjoy my pregnancy!

Im probably the only one out that isnt worried. Yet.

I was at first with lines but theres no guarantee of a recurrent MC so Im just getting on with it :)

If I seen a spot of blood Ill be straight on to EPU though.

If not then Ill see my baby soon enough.

I cant believe we are almost into February already, feels like Santa was here just a few weeks ago. Plus it was my wee boys 3rd birthday, just feel like the days are going by so fast.

xxxx

Fast! These last 2 weeks have been the longest of my life. I just need the 20th to hurry up for my scan lol. But should go faster as my bday is on the 7th which I'm going out for like 3 meals already! Then valentines day, Then the scan :D xx

&& I finally done my clear blue digi, took the absolute piss to come!

Last edited:
That'll be nice.

Yeah super fast, Ive had 3 birthdays and a pregnancy in January :lol: its now almost Feb, my birthday and scan. That seems quick to me.

I guess its because my work days go in super fast too.

Of course its payday today after Christmas, so Im a happy lady and my day will fly in.

Also gonna deffo do a digi later.

xxxx

It's flew by! but time has defiantly slowed since I got those first 2 lines :lol:

It's my sons 2nd birthday soon too!

What's everyone doing for valentines day?

Fast! These last 2 weeks have been the longest of my life. I just need the 20th to hurry up for my scan lol. But should go faster as my bday is on the 7th which I'm going out for like 3 meals already! Then valentines day, Then the scan :D xx

&& I finally done my clear blue digi, took the absolute piss to come!
What did your digi say peanut?

Valentines, oh dear I dunno. Probably just a meal out with OH what day is it this year? It depends really.

I always have a Vday lunch with my wee boy and he gets a card from me and a balloon. Jackson probably gets a better Valentines day from me than David and we've been together 10 year :lol:

Think thats the problem, its the same every year, except the prices for meals are ridiculous. Plus Vday is inbetween OH and my birthday so, pointless doing big gifts. I usually get flowers, chocolates and underwear if hes being cheeky :lol:

I got sexy undies hanging from my Christmas Tree on Christmas eve :p

I dunno what my digi will say, either 1-2 or 2-3.

xxxx

I doubt we'll do anything really. Maybe have a meal in the house :lol:

I'm going to grab a digi today, hoping to see a change in the numbers.

Yesterday my digi still said 1-2. Ruasellmuscle would you add my early scan 12 Feb and my midwife appointment at 23 Feb?

So... my hubby is taking me shopping for my bday tonight, and I may pop into mother care and buy something little like a baby grow or something, I really have no patience aha! Not buying anything expensive for agess tho heh x

That sounds fun! i cannot wait to go shopping!!!!

I was gonna so another digi today, but didnt as i do not want to see 1-2 again but 2-3 lol

Instead i did a frer again.

3 days ago
002.JPG

And today.
008.JPG

I should really stop testing as this is costing me a fortune!

I have one digi left and will do that one on monday.

Lol! I'm only allowed asda ones now, they are so expensive for women who can't just do 2 tests ans be over with it lmao!

Are yous having bloat yet? Having trouble doing my jeans up atm, I literally can't sit down once they're done up :|

Yes same here, but thats just trapped wind for me haha, i am full of gas! Did you get anything nice while shopping?

Very bloated! I feel like a right fatty. My work uniform is a little snug and especially my trousers!! I had to put my "big" jeans on today and they didn't even fall down :lol: oh dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back