.. October 2016 Mummies - First Trimester ..

I forgot to pick mine up, I'm going to grab one tomorrow instead :)

I'm going to flick between September and December if that's ok as my EDD is at the end of Sept! I'm 5+2 today and tempted to do my last digi soon. I'm feeling the bloat, it's not good! Not too bad in the morning but by the end of the day it's shocking!! Xx

Yes same here, but thats just trapped wind for me haha, i am full of gas! Did you get anything nice while shopping?

Yeah got a baby grow set, and a little pair of shoes, i could have spent so much aha, but I want to know the sex first lol.

Did my digi got 1-2 x

I got 2-3 :D

xxx

Attachments

• 20160128_185006~2.jpg
    20160128_185006~2.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Yes same here, but thats just trapped wind for me haha, i am full of gas! Did you get anything nice while shopping?

Yeah got a baby grow set, and a little pair of shoes, i could have spent so much aha, but I want to know the sex first lol.

Did my digi got 1-2 x

Aww that's so cute! U should make a picture of it and show us lol :)

View attachment 57910
Forgot about the cardigan, wa on offer for 5va lol in bhs :D x Went to mother care and I've pretty much picked out all the furniture! Lol I can't wait x

That's gorgeous! I bet you wanted to buy half the shop lol

Awwww beautiful clothes! I've bought a brown comfort blanket and that's it so far. Cannot wait to start buying though, it's the best part!

How is everyone this morning?

My symptoms are starting to become more apparent. My sense of smell is through the roof, I'm constantly drinking, boobs have swollen slightly and I'm getting waves of sickness. Five weeks tomorrow! I also took a IC this morning and the line was as dark as the control line! Going to take a digi today if I remember to pick one up.

Debating on where to go with DS, the weathers no great but don't want to stay in the house all day either.

All these symptoms are good news Angel lily! Which internet cheapies are you using as mine are a serious pain for lines! Lol

Thank you! I'm feeling positive :)

I bought the tests from Ebay, I've had better IC's than these ones but they did the job.

29012016.jpg

When I was 8 days later with my first and did an IC thats how it looked :lol: super dark.

Ummm my boobs are still big and sore not much changed. I always have a good nose. Ive been sick once.

But thankfully this pregnancy has been kind to me so far :)

xxx

I had super dark ones like that at 4 weeks with my first, I was convinced I was pregnant with twins :lol: Thankfully, there was only one in there!

Seems we are all having a smooth first trimester so far, lets hope it stays that way!

Im scared I just wake up and boom, chaos :D

I am nervous because Jackson is so demanding atm, I hope I dont get ill and it affects me running round with him...

xxxx

They do say most symptoms start at 6 weeks...so it could happen yet!

Thankfully Jaiden isn't that demanding; he happily plays and doesn't cause a fuss. Even though he was awful when shopping yesterday! He had about 10 tantrums and was causing mayhem :lol: But, usually he's quite good but he's approaching the terrible twos.

You've all been experiencing nausea? Haven't had that yet, properly anyway. Although my mum never had it with any of me or siblings so hopefully I take after her Ha. I've been dizzy dizzy dizzy, last night I had to go to bed, i couldn't concentrate on anything, the room was spinning lol, think It may be low iron? I have really bad blood circulation, my lips are always blue lol. So I'm gonna go get some suplimets tonight.
Is anyone taking anything.... all I'm taking is folic acid, I want to take pregnacare but hubby said I just need a multi vitamin meh. x

Peanut I would advise not taking iron supplements unless you are diagnosed low on iron, you can actually overdose on iron. I use pregnacare and that has iron small dosages of iron in it, so I would buy that and not iron supplements on its own.

I would wait until your blood tests before taking separate vitamins. Your blood sugar might be low, mine was with my pregnancy with my son and I felt dizzy often. I would get a appointment with your nurse for blood pressure and sugars done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back