July 2012?

Oops - That was supposed to be 11 July - don't worry I did do biology at school and nor am I super woman!!

Welcome mummysmurf and starstruck! Congratulations on your bfps! X

Congrats Ladies!

My tiredness comes and goes, somedays I think I can't be preggers because I have no symptons, then by the end of the day I am shattered! Last night I sprawled out on the sofa and ate chocolate whilst watching David Attenborough. Lovely!

Congrats and welcome starstruck and mummysmurf2b xx

Congrats to the new additions! Theres so many july babies on the way! Yay!!!!!!

I have no actual sickness but im constantly dizzy and light headed, and my sense of smell is that which could make a bloodhound seem like it has a cold! Everything smells so strong, even the smell of sweets make my stomach churn!
Do have the odd wave of sicky feeling but so far no full on throwing up! (please stay away!!)

Xx

I have no actual sickness but im constantly dizzy and light headed, and my sense of smell is that which could make a bloodhound seem like it has a cold! Everything smells so strong, even the smell of sweets make my stomach churn!
Do have the odd wave of sicky feeling but so far no full on throwing up! (please stay away!!)

Xx

I am exactly like this Lauralou! Today I could smell coffee from the office next door and my ham sarnie smells awful :shock:

Wow girls I just had the longest sleep ever!!!!!!! Was flat out for about 3 hours. And felt like I could have slept forever. Ha ha

Welcome starstruck and mummysmurf2b, more July babies :) xxx

Congrats Kathy!! At this rate we'll have a due date everyday in July :) xxx

daydreaming - i learnt yday that ham absolutely stinks right now!!! hahaha!! i can eat it but just not smell it!

also garlic was making me heave the other day, and im the garlic queen! i tried it again tonight n i was fine so my body is definately having some fun with my sense of smell!

oh and dont even get me started on vinegar...... bleurghhhh!!!

:wave: kanga just wanted to pop into tri 1 to say hello to you, and this is the only thread i can see with your name on so far! hope ur well and enjoying 1st tri xxxxxxxx

:wave: kanga just wanted to pop into tri 1 to say hello to you, and this is the only thread i can see with your name on so far! hope ur well and enjoying 1st tri xxxxxxxx

hey pos, I'm doing great. I have started feeling sick already, but hopefully it means everything is good. I have an early scan on 11th nov to make sure everything is going ok. I have a journal now in the pregnancy journal section, so I can always be found in there!

Can't believe ur now nearly 34 weeks, not long to go at all :) xxxxxx

hey pos, I'm doing great. I have started feeling sick already, but hopefully it means everything is good. I have an early scan on 11th nov to make sure everything is going ok. I have a journal now in the pregnancy journal section, so I can always be found in there!

Can't believe ur now nearly 34 weeks, not long to go at all :) xxxxxx

glad to hear your feeling well, i will look out for your journal! really pleased you are having an early scan too!! xxx

Thought I'd do another digi this morning. Wanted to see 3+. Horray!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320477906.809095.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320477906.809095.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 3
Yay, it's great seeing it go up isn't it! :dance: xx

well kanga u may as well add me to your list now...5th July (it will probably change again at some point) but for now i'm in the July club...YAY :D xx

Can you add me aswell please bfp 31st october so should be due 11th july x

Last edited:
Hi can you add me please. Bfp 03/11/11 due 17th July . Thanks xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27