.. October 2016 Mummies - First Trimester ..

I won't buy until the 12 week scan either. I know a few people who went out and bought their cots, prams, furniture before 12 weeks and went for the scan and they had an MMC. Bless her :( But, I don't want to spend loads of money and then have bad news. I'd rather wait, then know it's okay to buy.

Free scan booked for my 23rd birthday!! :D I'll be 9 week 6 days, so almost 10 weeks. So excited!!

Im having my scan on my birthday aswell!

Madness!

When your birthday?

xxx

I really wanted a scan for my bday, the private one but think I'll be too early still think they'll say not yet lol, mines on the 7th when's yours?

4th March! I'll either be the best birthday present ever or the worst!! I hope it goes well.

It's my sons 2nd birthday on the 6th march too, so if all goes well at the scan I'm going to buy him a shirt that says "I'm going to be a big brother," and wear it for his birthday! Be a nice announcement to friends and family :D

25th February. Its a Thursday. I kinda need to have mine that day because Ive got 3 days off work left until April. Im off my birthday anyway, so thought that be a nice outing.

My early scan with Jackson was on mine and OH's anniversary, then my gender one was my mums birthday.

I think the one I was looking at was 8 weeks and over.

xxx

I had an early scan with Jaiden when I was 8 weeks, he was a little peanut with a heartbeat! So adorable.

I wish these weeks would fly over quickly. Suppose I've got work to keep my occupied, as long as I don't get hit...again.

That will be nice.

I was sorting through Js clothes and seen a worlds best brother top... He got it for his Xmas :lol: mil got it, dont think she read it...

I dont even know how ill announce, thinking of a little trinket for each grandparent with a little dummy and tag in saying like dear gran and grampa please save this for my arrival in October and Jackson can hand them, but it wont be announced on facebook until 20weeks for friends.. Other fam members probably will find out by phone :p

Ill add your date in Im sure all will be well.

xxxx

Hi girls! How is everyone feeling? I seen some already made their midwife appointment! That's great! I am to scared to make one yet, in case all goes tits up again!:(

Im ok, tired and just wanna laze about today lol. How are you?

Im doing all the housework now so I can chillax this evening.

Yeah everyone I know seems pregnant, everyone I see so I knew it would be chocca. Ill be 13 weeks when I get my first scan and that was me registering at 4w along. I had a recent MC but hoping it was just due to having my coil in at the time. But hopefully the early scan will show something. If I bleed before then atleast Ill be reg with a Mw so getting to Epu will be less of a faff.

Plus theyv changed it here, last time I got my 12w and booking altogether but this time I phoned a central booking office and registered and they gave me my appointments over the phone, i was shocked. Partly the reason for phoning this early was because last time they completely fucked up my appointments.

xxxx

Last edited:
I had an early scan with Jaiden when I was 8 weeks, he was a little peanut with a heartbeat! So adorable.

I wish these weeks would fly over quickly. Suppose I've got work to keep my occupied, as long as I don't get hit...again.

By a patient, I work for the NHS in a Psychiatric Hospital. So, they can be violent. I haven't told work yet either, I'm not planning to until after my scan. So I'm avoiding the response, so I don't have to go and restrain.

I'm feeling good today, thought AF came but it wasn't :lol: I forgot how paranoid I get with knicker watching in the first 12 weeks Currently writing a 4000 word essay for uni though so pretty boring. Hubby is bringing me a mcdonalds home so at least I have something to look forward too!!

Just booked in for an early private scan on the 20th feb :D I'll be 8 weeks. So excited :cheer:

Yay! I love early scans :) I hope they all go well for us!

By a patient, I work for the NHS in a Psychiatric Hospital. So, they can be violent. I haven't told work yet either, I'm not planning to until after my scan. So I'm avoiding the response, so I don't have to go and restrain.

I'm feeling good today, thought AF came but it wasn't :lol: I forgot how paranoid I get with knicker watching in the first 12 weeks Currently writing a 4000 word essay for uni though so pretty boring. Hubby is bringing me a mcdonalds home so at least I have something to look forward too!!

Oh me too.

My first pregnancy I worked in care of the elderly which housed a lot of delirious and dementia patients. Almost was attacked once by an old teacher. She was yelling I TOLD YOU I WANTED THESE ON MY DESK thankfully 2 nrses got her.

Yay for mcds, i had one in bed at the weeekend was ohsum. D is doing home made burgers this evening. Trying to be good :p

xxxx

I'm supposed to be joining Slimming world tonight but can't make it due to my uni work, so I'll have to be next week now.

Is anyone else scared of telling work? I have the loveliest manager possible, but I'm still scared

Ive been at my role now 1 year in May but 5 years in the service, Im just moving to work for new consultants in the next week so I dont wanna drop the bombshell yet. I think ill let work know about 8w, because there will be things I cant do in my job. Go up ladders etc.

When you thinking of telling work? Are you just telling managment or like your workmates too?

Xxxx

I'm telling my work after my scan at 10 weeks I think. I'll have to tell my work mates because it means I can't go on response, meaning I can't restrain patients during violent outbursts ect. So, everyone will need to know. I don't mind, they're all lovely. I might get the odd moan and groan but never mind.

My work should be fine but theres tonnes so Im scared to tell oneincase it works out 30 people knowing before our parents.

xxx

I forgot how emotional I get when I'm pregnant. Filling up over a sad post on a mums group I'm on on Facebook ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back