****September Babies Thread****

ive added lillou :) its even scarier if people are starting to pop near our due date :|

Woo hoo! :cheer:

Now i'm officially placentafied as normal and no longer previa can we remove my c-section date of the 15th and add me to the 27th as my official due date?

Fank u!!!

hopefully 29th September, according to internet, hospital say 4th october but they are going on conception date, im working from first day of last period. anyway 29th september please it would be cool if she comes on that date as it would have been my wonderful Grandads birthday and it would make it extra special.

Cleo100 said:
Woo hoo! :cheer:

Now i'm officially placentafied as normal and no longer previa can we remove my c-section date of the 15th and add me to the 27th as my official due date?

Fank u!!!

Yay Cleo!!! :dance:

Is Cleo your actual name by the way? It's one of the names we are thinking of for our LO :)

dannii87 said:
Can someone try and give birth on my 21st please? It's 25th September :D xx

I'll try and aim for the 25th Sep Dannii. My Birthday is on the 24th Sep and I don't wanna share it :shakehead:

My actual due date is the 20th September and its a boy :cheer: Can I be added to the list please? Ta x

Wow some serious Q jumping going on this month!!

Good luck everyone, no going back now eh? :shock:

Please update that I gave birth to Meadow Joanne on Friday 29th August - 6lb 7oz

:cheer:

Thanks for updating with the birth of my boy Mrs Jay :D Your doing a great job! xx

Émilie Freya was born at 10.14pm on Wednesday 17th September, at 41+4 weeks, weighing 3444g.

She's absolutely perfect and I can't believe she's already 2 weeks old!

Isla Elizabeth was born at 4.21pm on Monday 29th September 2008, weighing 7lbs 7oz :)

I'm on the list as was due 20th Sep, but LO kept me waiting till 2nd Oct, little monkey! So do I still go on this list? :?

Adam was born on 2/10/08 weighing 9lb 3 1/2oz :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back