.. October 2016 Mummies - First Trimester ..

Yes theres a one on tri 2 :) also theres 10 of us on the facebook group its closed so no one can see, we just post offers, pictures, questions, sometimes fb is easier to get on the the forum xx

I'm still tri 1 until Monday. Haven't been over to tri 2, do we have a group set up over there? X

Yes there's one over there as a few of us are already in tri 2 now. There's also a closed Facebook group for Oct mummies if you want to join there too x

I know there's scans happening on Tuesday too is there anyone later than Wednesday? I'm not sure when the cut off would be for Oct babies

Im watching both threads too but i think im in tri 2 now. Aww i dont have fb lol.

Yes theres a one on tri 2 :) also theres 10 of us on the facebook group its closed so no one can see, we just post offers, pictures, questions, sometimes fb is easier to get on the the forum xx

Thank you, I'll get into both :) x

Im in the uk October bambino 2016 group also closed its great i find it earlier to keep up with than this on

Is there another Facebook group would love to join

I know there's scans happening on Tuesday too is there anyone later than Wednesday? I'm not sure when the cut off would be for Oct babies

Not sure, I'll be 13w exactly on Wednesday and I guess they'll scan upto 14w.. Might be a couple after me?? X

Hi mamas, I've just joined today. Can I be added? I'm 12+3 today, due on 22nd Oct. I've got my first scan on Friday. This'll be baby #4 for me. My other kids are 9, 6 and 3. :)

Hi there and welcome!

Congratulations, hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Please can I have your first name for the front page please :) ?

xxxx
Thanks, it's Helen. Just had my first scan today and all looks good :) Was going to add my pic but can't see how atm

Hi mamas, I've just joined today. Can I be added? I'm 12+3 today, due on 22nd Oct. I've got my first scan on Friday. This'll be baby #4 for me. My other kids are 9, 6 and 3. :)

Hi there and welcome!

Congratulations, hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Please can I have your first name for the front page please :) ?

xxxx
Thanks, it's Helen. Just had my first scan today and all looks good :) Was going to add my pic but can't see how atm

Thanks I've added you into trip but if your edd changes after the scan lemme know.

Are you staying team yellow?

To add photos next to the reply tab there's a go advances press that and it's a little paperclip on the tool bar of the text box you press and it let's you browse the files in your phone.

Welcome again.

xxxx

Thanks mama. The scan changed my EDD but I'm going to stick with my own date because I'm pretty sure of it. We're going to find out the sex if we can at 20 weeks but we're still team yellow for now :)

I've attached my scan pic. Hope it works :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
Lovely scan photo!

I'm officially in maternity clothes now :D

17 week bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics