July 2012?

To be honest we think my OH has come out in sympathy as he's been the moody one :) Where I've had a cold and been feeling queasy and tired I haven't really had the energy to be a cow - I'm sure it'll come though :) xx

How odd - I woke up this morning feeling none of my usual symptons (sore boobs, backache tiredness) but whilst walking to work I suddenly felt very queasy! Must mean our hormones are kicking in ladies :D

Sat at my desk and the smell of my banana for breakfast is really putting me off :S

Yep I definitely think our hormones are kicking in. I've still got sore boobs and still can't shift this cold, although that's fine as bubs is getting all my nutrients. I also get some waves of nausea but they pass pretty quick at the moment xxx

i wont have a date until my early scan, but the doctor said it would be July
:)

hey ladies, I'm feeling pretty rough today :( Work was hard work as kept coming over nauseous and light-headed. Glad its only hitting me in waves, but is making the thought of eating non existent. Getting the oh to do pizza and chip for tea :)

Had an another long 3 hour nap this afternoon, so glad I don't have to get up tomorrow morning as working 4pm-9pm, which is crap but means I can sleep in :) Feeling very headachey and so tired still at the mo, and not making much sense with anything. xx

Poor you. In haven't hit this stage yet. Although I am feeling tired but sill off work thankfully. Hope you feel a bit brighter tomorrow after a much needed long sleep!!!

Try to graze hun, I find my nausea gets worse if I let myself get too hungry, difficult I know. I had a massive craving for pancakes today so OH made them for tea. I nearly cried with joy when I found the maple syrup in the co-op! I'll shattered to, had a nap this afternoon. I had waves of nausea and was a bit light-headed earlier but thankfully haven't felt too sick today xxx

just ate my tea, but once my oh cooked it I didn't really fancy it any more! But I managed to eat it and feel better for it :) Just got to get over the feeling sick so don't want to eat, and eating to stop feeling sick thing! xxx

i have been the same all day, felt sick and not wanting to eat, feeling fine whilst eating but then feeling sick again an hour after eating...got myself some ginger biscuits today, taking a couple of those to bed with me to see if they ease my sickness in the morning, right now i am feeling bleugh and tired...so an early night is in order (although i hate going to sleep as i know i will wake feeling mega sick) eugh the joys, wouldnt have it any other way though as long as baby is ok! xx

When did your sickness start girls? I don't feel very sick at all yet and my boobs don't hurt that much either. Worries me a little! I feel mega tired and I do feel different but when I hear you girls talking about feeling really sick it worries me! I'm not 5 weeks until Friday though so could it just be a bit early?

Everyone's different hun, some people seem to sail through with hardly any symptoms. It still is very early days and I think most symptoms kick in for most people around 6 weeks. I've had a few waves of nausea but nothing major. My boobs feel bruised more than anything but I know other peoples boobs were fine. Try and enjoy it at the moment in a week or 2 no doubt it'll hit :) xxx

Thanks for the reassurance Taffy. This is a worrying business!!

I know hun, I'm trying so hard to enjoy it and stay calm but every cramp and twinge is worrying. Plus because every pregnancy is different there's no real right or wrongs with symptoms. We just have to try and keep each other sane :) xx

You are right. My sister had no symptoms at all through her two pregnancies! Keep telling myself to relax. I don't think being off work helps as I have too much time to think! Although I'm not complaining. My symptoms will probably hit just as I go back next week!

I have had loads of scary cramps and twinges and when I was in hospital they said it's completely normal and different people have varying pains. So you need to try and relax as well. (if we tell each other off that might do the trick ha ha)

hey hun mine just started yesterday, but today has been alot worse!! So 5+2 weeks. My sickness didn't start til 7 weeks last time though. But as taffy said everyone is different, my sister had no sickness until she was around 7 months and had to get an injection at the hospital to stop her being sick and that was it. One day out of her whole pregnancy!! So lucky she was :( xx

Never thought I would want to feel sick! Would just make me feel pregnant I guess. Right now I don't feel that much different just a bit run down. Guess I should think myself lucky!

I was thinking that the other day i just want the sickness to start so I feel pregnant. Now i'm already wishing it away :) 2 hours after eating dinner and the sicky feeling is creepy back in. Think I might just head to bed and sleep as can't seem to get enough of it at the mo. xx

as the other girls have said spammy every pregnancy is different, i felt queasy from very early on and the bad sickness feeling came on at 5+2 weeks :/ when i was pregnant with my daughter i had no symptoms at all, so now i'm reading into things thinkin this one has to be a boy :) xx

Can I join you ladies?! I have just had my second bfp in two months! The line seems a lot darker this time around so here's hoping for a super sticky bean!

Bfp 3 nov, due date 11 nov!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back