November 2020 mums

I've been in so much pain today. I think Gilly turned transverse for a while and when he stretched, oh my god the agony x__x I was literally crying. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm pretty sure he's turned back now thank goodness.

I've been in so much pain today. I think Gilly turned transverse for a while and when he stretched, oh my god the agony x__x I was literally crying. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm pretty sure he's turned back now thank goodness.
I get some really painful movements sometimes, I just kind of prod her until she stops hurting me. I think it's quite normal now they are getting so big.

@Tanzanite92 the only solution I have found for sickness is anti-sickness meds, sorry :( it's rubbish that your feeling so sick, i'm sorry.

I'm just back from my 34 week midwife appointment (I'm 33+3) and I'm getting an appointment with a consultant to discuss induction due to severe pelvic pain. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I'm not agaisnt induction at all, I was induced with my daughter but that was for reduced movements so they were worried about her. I think I feel that if it's just because I'm in pain I should just suck it up and wait it out till she comes by herself. But I'll have a chat with the consultant and see what they think.

I was worried because I've been having bad headaches the last few days but my blood pressure is fine and urine fine too so I guess the headaches are just one of those pregnancy things that happen!

Bumps still measuring on 97%ile though so I guess still on track for having a large child again.

Hope your all okay x

Madam has been turning quite frequently the past week....I'm very small so you can see every movement she does and yeah some nights its been absolute agony especially when she decides my ribs are a good place to put her feet while she turns

I get some really painful movements sometimes, I just kind of prod her until she stops hurting me. I think it's quite normal now they are getting so big.

@Tanzanite92 the only solution I have found for sickness is anti-sickness meds, sorry :( it's rubbish that your feeling so sick, i'm sorry.

I'm just back from my 34 week midwife appointment (I'm 33+3) and I'm getting an appointment with a consultant to discuss induction due to severe pelvic pain. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I'm not agaisnt induction at all, I was induced with my daughter but that was for reduced movements so they were worried about her. I think I feel that if it's just because I'm in pain I should just suck it up and wait it out till she comes by herself. But I'll have a chat with the consultant and see what they think.

I was worried because I've been having bad headaches the last few days but my blood pressure is fine and urine fine too so I guess the headaches are just one of those pregnancy things that happen!

Bumps still measuring on 97%ile though so I guess still on track for having a large child again.

Hope your all okay x

Oh my! You could be the first one of us :O It's good that you'll be going into the consultation with an open mind. I definitely think its important to remember that you can say no to it if you really feel that you'd rather not. Also, on the flip side, there'd be no shame in saying yes to an early induction either as you've been in so much pain. You're just as important as the baby :)

I fixed my rib pain you guys! :D I couldn't stand it anymore this morning after trying to concentrate on a massive workload. The bouncy ball was doing nothing and every sitting position was just causing more pain after five minutes. Putting pressure on it was the only relief so I thought... what if I got a belt and literally belted above my bump across my ribs.

Low and behold, hours with no pain! It's a miracle. The only belt that works is made out of thick elastic and a large buckle so I'm going to buy some elastic and make a velcro version that I can wear under my clothes :D

@SockVortex This bub was transverse 24/7 until 35 weeks, it’s really uncomfortable when they’re like that! Hurt like all hell when she flipped head down too.

@SockVortex This bub was transverse 24/7 until 35 weeks, it’s really uncomfortable when they’re like that! Hurt like all hell when she flipped head down too.

It really is the worst. I have to keep reminding myself he's not doing it on purpose, haha.

Midwife appointment this morning

Being referred to physiotherapy for the hip pain as I can barely handle going upstairs now and she had to help me off the bed after listening to baby :rotfl: as my partner says I'm like a turtle. She also took bloods to check my iron again and for diabetes.....never had that tested before....is that a new thing? Hope everyone else is doing okay today :)

Midwife appointment this morning

Being referred to physiotherapy for the hip pain as I can barely handle going upstairs now and she had to help me off the bed after listening to baby :rotfl: as my partner says I'm like a turtle. She also took bloods to check my iron again and for diabetes.....never had that tested before....is that a new thing? Hope everyone else is doing okay today :)

I had that done at my... 28 week appointment I think? Not sure if it's new or not as this whole thing is new to me haha.

I'm ok. I emailed my midwife about my rib 'solution' (it's still not great) and I think she finally took me seriously so offered to refer me to a physio.

@Tanzanite92 @SockVortex glad your getting physio referrals, I really hope that they help with the pain!!

I got a phone call from my midwife today with my consultant appointment, which my partner can come to so that's good. But also to tell me I'm anaemic so tomorrow I have to start iron tablets. Joy. I do not get on well with iron tablets so let's see how they go!!

I'm having a day off work today trying to rest my pelvis as two days in a row has destroyed me a bit. I couldn't sleep last night as I was in agony and my dog cut his paw and was feeling sorry for himself and wanted to sleep on top of us in the bed. I only have 5 days let at work now so the count down is on!!!

Do you all get the flu shot? I got.an appointment for the 11th for mine, my daughter's getting her nasal spray on the 12th, my husband already has his and my son gets his spray at school in November. We are all protected as a family but my mum, whose currently living with us, won't get hers and obviously we can't make her and hopefully we have enough herd immunity in the house to protect the baby!!

Hope your all having a good day :)

@Tanzanite92 @SockVortex glad your getting physio referrals, I really hope that they help with the pain!!

I got a phone call from my midwife today with my consultant appointment, which my partner can come to so that's good. But also to tell me I'm anaemic so tomorrow I have to start iron tablets. Joy. I do not get on well with iron tablets so let's see how they go!!

I'm having a day off work today trying to rest my pelvis as two days in a row has destroyed me a bit. I couldn't sleep last night as I was in agony and my dog cut his paw and was feeling sorry for himself and wanted to sleep on top of us in the bed. I only have 5 days let at work now so the count down is on!!!

Do you all get the flu shot? I got.an appointment for the 11th for mine, my daughter's getting her nasal spray on the 12th, my husband already has his and my son gets his spray at school in November. We are all protected as a family but my mum, whose currently living with us, won't get hers and obviously we can't make her and hopefully we have enough herd immunity in the house to protect the baby!!

Hope your all having a good day :)

I'm glad you've got your appointment and that you don't have to go alone :) I'm sorry you're anaemic though, that doesn't sound like fun on top of your pelvic pain :( Hopefully the iron tablets sort it out and don't disagree with you too much.

I'll be having the flu vaccine yes, my surgery aren't sure when they're getting them yet though. I think it's in the next few weeks? I'll have to get my husband to phone and check for me. I mustn't forget that one. D and I have been getting them every year anyway as my dad is more susceptible to infections so we like to be covered before we visit my family (not that we can actually go any time soon, Liverpool is in local lockdown and my dad is currently having his stem cell transplant in hospital anyway). This is the first time I'll get it for free though! Lol.

I've seen the October and September groups have started a Facebook group. Is that something we'd be interested in doing? :)

I've seen the October and September groups have started a Facebook group. Is that something we'd be interested in doing? :)

Yeah, I find Facebook much easier to use so I'd Def be interested :) easier to share cute baby photos too when they arrive. And I don't get notifications for some reason so when I check I've missed a big convo. But also happy to stay here!

Sorry your Dad isn't well!! Hope he's coping with the pandemic ok, it must be really really stressful at the moment!! Hope his transplant goes well!!!

Yeah, I find Facebook much easier to use so I'd Def be interested :) easier to share cute baby photos too when they arrive. And I don't get notifications for some reason so when I check I've missed a big convo. But also happy to stay here!

Sorry your Dad isn't well!! Hope he's coping with the pandemic ok, it must be really really stressful at the moment!! Hope his transplant goes well!!!

No reason we can't do both :)

And yeah, technically he's in remission from Leukaemia at the moment which is why he's well enough to have the transplant. He's on day two of hard-core chemo at the moment in his isolation bubble. The last treatment is Monday and then he gets the stem cells my brother donated :)

I've got my flu jab booked for 12th October, my daughters is in December (which I think is a bit late).

I'm interested in the facebook group as I always forget to check on here as don't get notifications.

Sorry to hear about your Dad @SockVortex but glad to hear he is in remission. Hope all goes well for him with the rest of his treatment

I feel like this baby must be descending. I have been getting period like pain the last couple days and a bit of pressure down below with some low back pain. Oh and I need to go wee constantly!
Blood test for me today to check my iron.
I can't believe we all meet our babies next month.

I feel like this baby must be descending. I have been getting period like pain the last couple days and a bit of pressure down below with some low back pain. Oh and I need to go wee constantly!
Blood test for me today to check my iron.
I can't believe we all meet our babies next month.

Ahhh! So exciting! And yes, we can officially say ‘It’s our turn next month!’.

No reason we can't do both :)

And yeah, technically he's in remission from Leukaemia at the moment which is why he's well enough to have the transplant. He's on day two of hard-core chemo at the moment in his isolation bubble. The last treatment is Monday and then he gets the stem cells my brother donated :)

Sorry to hear about your dad :( good he is in recovery though xx

Well hips took a bad turn last night, ended up on the floor in pain. Partner basically had to carry me from the bathroom to bed as my legs were just agony. Took the dihydrocodeine around 7 and it did nothing then took another one around midnight which took the edge off but still couldn't get to sleep til around 2am then woke with pains and cramps around 6.30am....it's going to be a long day. Got a call with my doctors to try get some support or anything. Hope everyone else has a good day :) xx

Sorry to hear about your dad :( good he is in recovery though xx

Well hips took a bad turn last night, ended up on the floor in pain. Partner basically had to carry me from the bathroom to bed as my legs were just agony. Took the dihydrocodeine around 7 and it did nothing then took another one around midnight which took the edge off but still couldn't get to sleep til around 2am then woke with pains and cramps around 6.30am....it's going to be a long day. Got a call with my doctors to try get some support or anything. Hope everyone else has a good day :) xx
Oh no, that's awful, I'm so sorry!! Hopefully the doctor has something he can do. Do you have walking aids like crutches to help, I can't remember? I find they are amazing for just taking the weight off my pelvis to help get around for shirt distances.

Really hope your feeling better soon!! Look after yourself and definitely take a 'staying in bed' day!!

Oh no, that's awful, I'm so sorry!! Hopefully the doctor has something he can do. Do you have walking aids like crutches to help, I can't remember? I find they are amazing for just taking the weight off my pelvis to help get around for shirt distances.

Really hope your feeling better soon!! Look after yourself and definitely take a 'staying in bed' day!!

No unfortunately not :( hopefully its something they can push for today.
Yeah heading back to bed once they call and try get some sleep before school pick up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back