November 2020 mums

It’s finally our month, November people! I’ll be updating the front page with baby info as they arrive :D

Fourth November baby born!

Mara Love, daughter of @CharliC, was born at 5.30am on the 7th of November weighing 9lb 5oz.

Last edited:
Hahaha, whilst I do hope so I have a feeling I’ll probably be last of the Novembers! Doesn’t feel like Gilly is going to come any time soon unfortunately :(

Once it's go time it can all happen so quickly! So you never know, it could be any day now. One of the midwives at the hospital who treated me when I was there told me to never trust a pregnant lady, they are the most unreliable patients she has!

Ahhh lovely to see that your little ones are starting to arrive!! How exciting x.

How are you getting on @SockVortex ? I keep popping on when I have a spare minute to check on you!

I’m ok :) I’ve had a couple of nights where I’ve been woken up by what feels like horrible period pains. Midwife says it sounds like I’m in early labour but who knows? Haha. It all stopped after an hour both times and I went back to sleep.

I’m 39+5. Due date is Thursday :)

How are you and the baby??

I’m ok :) I’ve had a couple of nights where I’ve been woken up by what feels like horrible period pains. Midwife says it sounds like I’m in early labour but who knows? Haha. It all stopped after an hour both times and I went back to sleep.

I’m 39+5. Due date is Thursday :)

How are you and the baby??
Thats good, I was very uncomfortable in the days before Sophia was born. Could be soon but don't be disheartened if not - I miss being pregnancy so much, try to enjoy the last days with your bump! We are good, very tired haha, but she's doing well and growing super fast. Are you on any social media? I'd love to stay updated on you and baby if you are :)

Thats good, I was very uncomfortable in the days before Sophia was born. Could be soon but don't be disheartened if not - I miss being pregnancy so much, try to enjoy the last days with your bump! We are good, very tired haha, but she's doing well and growing super fast. Are you on any social media? I'd love to stay updated on you and baby if you are :)

Aww I’m so glad to hear she’s doing so well :D She must have changed so much already!

I’m still enjoying my Gilly wiggles :) I’ll definitely miss my bump when he finally decides to be ready for the outside world! I’m on Facebook if you want to add me :) I’ll PM you a link.

Gilbert John Joseph, son of SockVortex (!) was born at 23.37 on the 24th of November weighing 6lbs 9ozs.

oooh congratulations!
Hope you are recovering well, hope little Gilbert is doing well too, looking forward to hearing more about him :) take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back