SockVortex

Reaction score
November mums are finally all in the third trimester! Congratulations to us :D

1st EmilyMaria: Boy :stork:
(Jake, 9 October, 7lb 2oz)

3rd Leoni: Boy :stork:
(Bertie, 2 November, 7lb 8oz)

13th CharliC: Girl :stork:
(Mara Love, 7 November, 5.30am, 9lb 5oz)

16th CrazyChic: Boy :stork:
(Clay, 4 November, 4.20am, 6lb 14oz)

19th SockVortex: Boy :stork:
(Gilbert John Joseph, 24 November, 23.37pm, 6lbs 9oz)

23rd Dec Tanzanite92: Girl :stork:
(Ember Lily, 11 December, 11.39am, 7lb 1oz)
28th Dec BevG: Boy :stork:

(Erik)

Final total
Boys: 50%
Girls: 25%
Surprise: 25%

Last edited:
Congrats on tri 3! The last bit! I just cannot believe how time has flown!

Congrats on tri 3! The last bit! I just cannot believe how time has flown!

I knowww it's so crazy! I'm 29 weeks today and still can't believe it :O You October ladies are even closer now and Char's due date is tomorrow. Madness!

Yay 3rd trimester.

Sorry I've been quiet had a lot of stress due to my DDs father, which I've been trying not let it get to me but easier said then done.

Feel like I'm wishing the time anyway tho, I just want cuddles with my little boy <3<3<3

DD is also very excited, she is also excited that Mama finishes work in 5 weeks :)

So gald the weather has cooled down tho. How is everyone?

Yay 3rd trimester!! 30 weeks today for me, 10 weeks to go!!

@CrazyChic sorry to hear you have been having some stress, that's rubbish :( huge hugs to you!!

Yay 3rd trimester!! 30 weeks today for me, 10 weeks to go!!

@CrazyChic sorry to hear you have been having some stress, that's rubbish :( huge hugs to you!!

Not long now :dance:

Thanks, unfortunately thats the problem with having a child with an narcissist :sad:

Thanks, unfortunately thats the problem with having a child with an narcissist :sad:

Oh no, that sounds like a very unpleasant situation. Especially when you are pregnant too. Take care, narcissists are the worst :(

Eugh that sounds horrible. I’m glad you got away from that situation even if you are stuck with him re things to do with your daughter. Let’s hope he grows up at some point!

I’m in Bath Spa for the weekend :D It’s been lovely so far. The locals are far more polite than Londoners, the weather is pleasant, hotel beautiful (though the mattress is too soft for my hips!) and we ate in a restaurant for the first time since February!

30+1 today and we went for a private scan to see little miss chubby cheeks. She's weighing 4lb 4oz and has the double chin to prove it, haha.

I might have more photos later, depends if the studio manage to email them to us or not! (Not sure why it's attached the same picture twice)

20200905_120144 (wecompress.com).jpg 20200905_120144 (wecompress.com).jpg

Amazing pictures @CharliC. I had a 4D scan with DD was amazing how you see what they look like. Not having one with this one so I'm excited to see what he looks like.

Sounds amazing @SockVortex. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time there. I'm so tempted to book a little babymoon just me and the OH as we don't have child everyother week till this one arrives so feel like we need to make the most of it xx

I’m in Bath Spa for the weekend :D It’s been lovely so far. The locals are far more polite than Londoners, the weather is pleasant, hotel beautiful (though the mattress is too soft for my hips!) and we ate in a restaurant for the first time since February!

Sounds amazing, hope you have a wonderful time!!!

30+1 today and we went for a private scan to see little miss chubby cheeks. She's weighing 4lb 4oz and has the double chin to prove it, haha.

I might have more photos later, depends if the studio manage to email them to us or not! (Not sure why it's attached the same picture twice)

View attachment 91488 View attachment 91489
Oh my goodness, she looks like a real baby now. I can't believe I will have one of those soon!

Evening ladies,

Got the call today I wasn't hoping I was going to get but I have gestational diabetes. Got an appointment with the diabetic medwife as the hospital on Wednesday :( my sister had it with all 3 of her pregnancies and everyone on my mums side has it so was a good chance.

I didn't get it with DD so I'm guessing me being older has had the difference

Evening ladies,

Got the call today I wasn't hoping I was going to get but I have gestational diabetes. Got an appointment with the diabetic medwife as the hospital on Wednesday :( my sister had it with all 3 of her pregnancies and everyone on my mums side has it so was a good chance.

I didn't get it with DD so I'm guessing me being older has had the difference

Oh that sucks :( I’m sorry. Is it the sort that can be managed via your diet or do you need medication?

Sorry to hear about your gestational diabetes @CrazyChic. Sounds like you are having a rough time at the moment.

I've decided that there is definitely a lot about trimester 3 I am not a fan of. I'm back to being really exhausted after a day at work now. And I'm already finding it hard not being able to move around as freely as I normally do. I'm starting to get really impatient for the next 8 weeks to go quickly, but it feels like I have forever to go.

Oh that sucks :( I’m sorry. Is it the sort that can be managed via your diet or do you need medication?

Hopefully just diet as I don't feel any different.

Sorry to hear about your gestational diabetes @CrazyChic. Sounds like you are having a rough time at the moment.

I've decided that there is definitely a lot about trimester 3 I am not a fan of. I'm back to being really exhausted after a day at work now. And I'm already finding it hard not being able to move around as freely as I normally do. I'm starting to get really impatient for the next 8 weeks to go quickly, but it feels like I have forever to go.

I know the feeling, my SPD has really kicked in this week. I knew it was coming as got it with my daughter too. Oh my gosh the tiredness is unreal but that maybe the diabetes too but I just ache all other. I feel sorry for my other half as I've been all over him all pregnancy but the last few weeks its all changed.

Not long left will our little ones are here <3

New pregnancy symptom for me: stinky feet! Apparently pregnant women are more likely to get them because we sweat more. Wonderful. Who knew!

@CrazyChic sorry to hear you have GD, I hope it's not too hard to control!!

@EmilyMaria I'm with you, 3rd trimester is tough as!!

I have a physio class online tomorrow to get advice for PGP/SPD but I'm at the end of my tolerance. Luckily my husband was able to pick me up from work and drive me to my car today (normally a 15 min walk) or I just would have been crying as I shuffled down the road. Currently sitting on the sofa with a hot water bottle on all the sore bits hoping my painkillers will kick in soon (and trying to avoid the smell of my feet, yuck).

New pregnancy symptom for me: stinky feet! Apparently pregnant women are more likely to get them because we sweat more. Wonderful. Who knew!

@CrazyChic sorry to hear you have GD, I hope it's not too hard to control!!

@EmilyMaria I'm with you, 3rd trimester is tough as!!

I have a physio class online tomorrow to get advice for PGP/SPD but I'm at the end of my tolerance. Luckily my husband was able to pick me up from work and drive me to my car today (normally a 15 min walk) or I just would have been crying as I shuffled down the road. Currently sitting on the sofa with a hot water bottle on all the sore bits hoping my painkillers will kick in soon (and trying to avoid the smell of my feet, yuck).

No idea stinky feet was a thing for pregnant woman haha I pretty much live in flip flops when I'm not at work. I feel your pain with SPD, it was really bad with my DD but luckily not as bad this time. Are you taking pain killers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back