*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

6dpo today for me. Nothing out of the ordinary to report. Sigh. So fed up of this.
Good luck hope this is your month and no symptoms is the good sign. If you want a date added to front page just let me know :clover: xxx

@Jac2019 - glad your liking the new vitamins :)
Can you put me down for the 24th please. It might change as might have a longer cycle again but I’ll let you know.
Went for my bloods today, was in there for ages couldn’t get any blood out of me so ended up getting it from my hand. God it hurt and I got a lovely bruise coming out. Xx

@Jac2019 - glad your liking the new vitamins :)
Can you put me down for the 24th please. It might change as might have a longer cycle again but I’ll let you know.
Went for my bloods today, was in there for ages couldn’t get any blood out of me so ended up getting it from my hand. God it hurt and I got a lovely bruise coming out. Xx
Awww no way poor you.. Ouch having a bruise. I hate when they put in hand. I hate needles so only thing I am grateful for is that I have big veins so easy to get out. I hope your cycle isn't longer again this month and hope the rest of your appointment went well. Love the new vitamins feel so much energy. :dance: xxx

@Jac2019 what vitamins are you taking? X
Hi @PinkFlamingo. @chattychar1990 told me to take ubiquinol and folate which I now take... The ubiquinol me and OH take and both feel amazing with he had a sore knee fluid etc and gone and my energy is back. I took it originally for my eggs to get better as getting older but the effect it has just on us in everyday life as read good for energy is great xxx

CD5 for me today and AF has slowed down massively.
Will be starting up beetroot juice again after AF has finished until ovulation. Some yoga poses too that will help with blood flow to the uterus and still sticking to my healthy diet. Haven't been jogging in the last week as not really been feeling great. Got a rotten cold. Its also been a month that i haven't had any alcohol, same as the OH. Feeling so much better for it!
How are we all ladies? xx

CD11 for me I have only done opks twice fully and got a positive on cd12 and cd14 so here's hoping I get a positive over next few days. I had my last drink last night and for month November going to try not have any at all... Good luck to everyone not long now for first to start testing xxx

I’m CD4 and pretty sure AF is over now for me. Had to rebook smear and typically could only get it for just before ovulation so not sure how much ‘trying’ it will affect.

I'm CD24 and 8DPO going by FF. Ava still has not confirmed ovulation. Nothing really to report! Just looking after myself, eating well, very little alcohol, taking folate, omega 3, and pregnacare multivitamin. If I dont fall this month I'll order some ubiquinol, ran out a few weeks back! Been walking and doing yoga plus visualizations and general positive attitude. I feel pretty good to be fair!

I'm going to sit out this month as OH got back from work trip day after peak OPK, so highly unlikely we caught this month. Will still be around for support and to see how everyone is getting along. Best of luck!

I'm going to sit out this month as OH got back from work trip day after peak OPK, so highly unlikely we caught this month. Will still be around for support and to see how everyone is getting along. Best of luck!
Awww I am sorry to her that. If managed to bd day he got back still a chance as highest day to get pregnant is ovulation day they say and hope I get to see your bfp if not this month then next xxx

Evening ladies!

Chart is looking good this month. I'm just so pleased its kept going up in the right direction! But Ava still hasnt confirmed ovulation. I am trying not to symptom spot, since they aren't really symptoms of pregnancy but just hormonal changes. I am not hopeful but also not ruling myself out this month, if I did ovulate going by FF then we gave it a great shot! We have our private consultation next week. So even if we dont get pregnant this month, we have something to focus on

Screenshot_20191030-191332_FF Mobile.jpg

Evening all

I'm new to this ttc business, so please forgive my lack of knowledge. I've been off contraception for almost 18 months, periods are regular (every 35 days and 4 days long). My last period I was 7 days late but 3 negative tests so I put it down to stress!

Hadn't finished that!!! Sorry....

My last period started on the 9th of October, which puts me on CD22. An app I've used for almost 10 years has said I ovulated yesterday on CD21 I had a positive OPK on evening of CD19. On CD21 I noticed I had egg white CM (unsure on correct terminology!! :think:) we've also had sex (DTD or BD?? I have no idea what either mean but I've seen others use these when talking about sex haha:oops:) on CD17,18,19,20,22. I forgot to log before then as I have an AWFUL memory and have to log each time we have sex or I muddle up all my dates:oops:

That's just an update of my cycle so far! I look forward to getting to know you guys some more :good:

Hi @Olivia118. Welcome to our testing thread always great to have people here for support, though hope it is a short stay and you get your bfp. If you want to add a date when af is due for testing i can put you down. You def BD (baby dance) DTD (do the deed) around your fertile window so have it covered. Xxx

Last edited:
I've already been added on the 12th :) just thought I'd give a little update on me! And an introduction as I've seen you ladies have been in previous testing months together and I'm a new face. Haven't logged in since having my son 2 years ago! Very excited to get to know you guys :)

I've already been added on the 12th :) just thought I'd give a little update on me! And an introduction as I've seen you ladies have been in previous testing months together and I'm a new face. Haven't logged in since having my son 2 years ago! Very excited to get to know you guys :)
Haha sorry that was me being silly. I just noticed that.. Welcome again hope you get your bfp soon. Be great if you do. Bring on November hope we get many this month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back