**** November 2011 Testing ****

Hey Lander can u take me off this thread as I have my bfp!!! Thank u and good luck for everyone in November :dust: xx

Hi lander I'm going to test on the 1st of AF doesn't turn up on 31st October also its my little(big)boys 10th birthday on the 26th :) happy birthday Joshua :) xx

I'm going to be skipping November testing with my long cycles :(

Bring on December testing :lol:

Hello
Please could i have the 14th.
If you concive on halloween does a bat fly out during labour?
love Daisy

Hiya - just starting my third month off the pill and previous two cycles have been 27 & 28 days so I'm crossing my fingers they'll stay that way although I'm very aware I mustn't assume they will... Going to use OPKs this month (first time of using) - all being well I'll test on November 16th - please could you pop me down for then?

If my cycle stays at 34 days then I will be testing on the 24th x

All updated on the first page.

Big congrats Kanga86 :D

Lxx

ooh i test then aswell are you using opks? im gonna try them this month havent a clue when or how to use them lol so i brought 40 he he im also gonna try preseed and softcups that should be fun lol

ooh i test then aswell are you using opks? im gonna try them this month havent a clue when or how to use them lol so i brought 40 he he im also gonna try preseed and softcups that should be fun lol

I haven't used them at all but will be for this cycle so the 24th is just a guess at the moment (I've only had one cycle since coming off the pill). Have bought some of the internet cheapies ready. Preseed and softcups? What are they? x

I haven't used them at all but will be for this cycle so the 24th is just a guess at the moment (I've only had one cycle since coming off the pill). Have bought some of the internet cheapies ready. Preseed and softcups? What are they? x
lol here goes sorry in advance for the info lol,...... instead softcups are used for periods a menstral cup they cath the blood ewww lol, and preseed is a lube that helps sperm swim so basically im putting that inside the soft cup and putting it in just after the deed has been done to keep all the spermies close to my cervix so they cant swim out lol......

lol here goes sorry in advance for the info lol,...... instead softcups are used for periods a menstral cup they cath the blood ewww lol, and preseed is a lube that helps sperm swim so basically im putting that inside the soft cup and putting it in just after the deed has been done to keep all the spermies close to my cervix so they cant swim out lol......

Ah right. Thanks for the explanation :)

Can you put me down for the 9th please. This will be my last month of ttc for a while. So fx it's a positive one!

apparently decongestants are no good for TTC because they dry your mucus up... does that mean having a cold is good for TTC because your doubly snotty?

I got my positive opk today so dont think its gonna be the 7th for test day now hmm, the 7th was for a 32 day cycle i think it might be bonfire night what do you reckon ?? xx

apparently decongestants are no good for TTC because they dry your mucus up... does that mean having a cold is good for TTC because your doubly snotty?

:lol: Sorry but that made me giggle.
Its probably true though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back