**** November 2011 Testing ****

I got my positive opk today so dont think its gonna be the 7th for test day now hmm, the 7th was for a 32 day cycle i think it might be bonfire night what do you reckon ?? xx

Let me know if you wanna change it.

Lxx

decongestants dry your muscus up, cervical included... i think they are barking up the wrong tree ;)

Hey hunny, I got my :bfp: today!! Good luck to everyone testing in November xxx

Lander gorgeous lady I have no clue when the witch may arrive on here broom so can you park me down for the 25th and if she aint arrived by then, I shall testio!!!!!! Xxx

apparently decongestants are no good for TTC because they dry your mucus up... does that mean having a cold is good for TTC because your doubly snotty?

:lol: Sorry but that made me giggle.
Its probably true though! x

I've seen ladies on other forums going to buy cough medicine to make their CM better..?!?!

:confused:

Thats true lander, it's called (Robbitussin ) cough medicine, it makes you produce more ewcm & makes it alot thinner too. :)

I got my 2nd day of positives today so i am going to stick with the 7th november for my test day ok hun xx

apparently decongestants are no good for TTC because they dry your mucus up... does that mean having a cold is good for TTC because your doubly snotty?

I've seen ladies on other forums going to buy cough medicine to make their CM better..?!?!

Thats true lander, it's called (Robbitussin ) cough medicine, it makes you produce more ewcm & makes it alot thinner too. :)

I got my 2nd day of positives today so i am going to stick with the 7th november for my test day ok hun xx

I knew I'd seen that lol

yes it has to say cough expectorant any one that says expectorant should be fine, and i think you start it around ovulation time xx

I knew I'd seen that lol

I remember seeing a thread elsewhere like that. I guess when your TTC you'll try anything!

Hey Im down to test on 13th november, but that was going on previous cycle lengths being 37 days.....just had positive opk on cd 16...so ovulating on cd 17./....so can I put down for testing on 6th November please as i'm assuming il be having a 31 day cycle. Thank you xx

Lander, can you change mine to the 5th november bonfire night please. Lets hope i will be lighting fireworks myself to celebrate my bfp lol. X

Hi. Got my big smiley face again on opk. Woo hoo bang on scheduled date so really chuffed my cycles are sorting themselves out. Fingers crossed all for this month. Xxx

Bump......... November 1st is only a week tomorrow :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back