**** November 2011 Testing ****

My cycles can go from 25-33 days. I'm going to go for 28 days, so please may I have the 11th Nov. 11 is my lucky number so fx that's a good sign!!!

Thanks for hosting Lander

XX

11/11/11 must be lucky for you!!

Morning ladies my cycles are 24-29 days so can I have the 4th please, fx for us all this month ladies xx

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

All done.

As I have no PF access during work hours, I'll only be updating after 7pm on week nights :)

Lxx

Hey could I be put down for the 12th please :)

Heres hoping for this month, good luck all xx

Hey i have two trys this month!

Please can you put me down for the 1st and 26th - hopefully i will not need the 26th!

:dust: for everyone!

xx

hiya,

can you put me down for the 3rd of November please xx
:pompom: good luck to everyone, hope November is a super lucky month x

Hi Lander can you put me down for sunday 13th november please (that is relying on a 37 day cycle and on cd 9 today)....apears to be a long wait

Thanks hun

Lots of luck and babydust to all you girls on november thread xxxxx

OMG yeah- 11/11/11!!!!

That has GOT to be a good sign!

My AF was only 2 days this month- arrived Friday and gone by yesterday so can now start the BDing!! Gonna try and BD every other day all the way through this cycle, and if I get any ov signs will BD more. Hopefully then there will be a constant supply of lil swimmers to greet my lil eggy when it arrives!

FX for everyone!!

XX

It's just a guess at the moment but can you pop me down for the 18th please Hun? Xxx

I am lttc but it's ok to still post here isnt it ? because where all ttc at the end of the day arnt we :) My test day is the 7th ladies xx

Last edited:
anyone testing on the 11th had any slight lines on an OPK yet? I am SURE there was a hint of one today... so i DTD and we are going to again on Friday night!! If my OPK is dark dark i am going to use the pre-seed too :)

anyone testing on the 11th had any slight lines on an OPK yet? I am SURE there was a hint of one today... so i DTD and we are going to again on Friday night!! If my OPK is dark dark i am going to use the pre-seed too :)

I find I get slight lines through my whole cycle, but a really obvious one around ov (CD12-16)
like these ones last month...

FX

Attachments

• IMG00334-20110929-2142.jpg
    IMG00334-20110929-2142.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 19
I got a surge today Dragonfly fi :) It was quite dark but not as dark as the test line, so hoping i get my positive any day now ( fingers crossed ) Keep testing hun. X

I am going to keep testing and keep having sex and using the lube at the moment because we cant do much foreplay :)

But i dont want to waste it so i am in two minds right now... Mind you, if i get pregnant quickly i will have vast amounts of lube i dont need so i suppose i should just stop worrying about it :D

If i am right in my timing, i should have my peak in a weeks time ish, ready to ovulate a day or two later, so i will just have sex with the lube on Sunday and then again on Tuesday and see what my OPK's are saying, obviously if they give me a positive i will use the pre-seed and ramp up the sexing! FX for us all this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back