**** November 2011 Testing ****

Timtam, totally off topic but I love your avatar!! I never thought of having my wedding cake topper as a picture, I love the one we had very similar to your!! We had our wee cats in it. I wish I'd thought of that!!

Ooooo
Test day tomorrow going to buy the test today !
V excited going to get a digital one ....
I feel like I'm getting the beginnings of af pains so not getting my hopes up
(too much)
Xxx

tested this morning still bfn but stil no af (cd 40 today) going to see dr on fri morning xxx

Timtam, totally off topic but I love your avatar!! I never thought of having my wedding cake topper as a picture, I love the one we had very similar to your!! We had our wee cats in it. I wish I'd thought of that!!

Awww thanks Leesey :) Yeh I love our topper, the lady who made it did a fab job! Did you not manage get a photo of yours then?

Sorry Bellarina, let's hope the doc has some answers for you! Sorry too Doulajen, has the witch arrived yet?

Sorry Doulajen, ChloeNat, Scotch and Barbie xxx

Good luck at the doctor on Fri Bellarina - fx xxx

I was suposed 2 be pg testing nov 23rd but have only this week had my big smiley positive opk so I guess I'll be testing towards the very end of november now good luck to us who's stil to test and big hugs to those who the witch got x

Awww thanks Leesey :) Yeh I love our topper, the lady who made it did a fab job! Did you not manage get a photo of yours then?

Got a pic of the whole cake, but not just the topper I don't think. It's packed away now, might have to dig it out to get a pic of it!! xx

I'm out.

Roll on December - the month we were supposed to start TTC

Sorry to hear that cupcake :(

Well girls cd 46 stil no sign of af xx

Just thought I'd add my last 10 days (!!) tests, as it is my longest ever testing month!!

The testing starts for real tomorrow, at 10dpo (assuming I ovd on CD18), so hoping for some lines to start appearing.

Attachments

• CD 1727.jpg
    CD 1727.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 7
Just thought I'd add my last 10 days (!!) tests, as it is my longest ever testing month!!

The testing starts for real tomorrow, at 10dpo (assuming I ovd on CD18), so hoping for some lines to start appearing.

I'm 10 DPO tomorrow aswell and think I may cave and do my first test this cycle!

You had any symptoms?

x

I'm 10 DPO tomorrow aswell and think I may cave and do my first test this cycle!

You had any symptoms?

x

A few twinges, but since I don't know for sure when I ovulated, I have no idea how much has been ov pain etc. How about you? xx

You had any symptoms?

x

A few twinges, but since I don't know for sure when I ovulated, I have no idea how much has been ov pain etc. How about you? xx

I have on and off cramping and twinges and feeling gassy. For some reason I don't think we've done it this month but still hopeful!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back