**** November 2011 Testing ****

Lander said:
FX for you :)

Got a faint bfp going here, giving it a few days to get comfy :)

Lxx

Sounds good!! Perhaps hosting this thread has been lucky for you! Fingers x'd!!

Hi lander, don't know if you missed my post (pg 13) but the witch got me. Oh well onto month 10!
Good luck to you, looking positive. Xx

Yesterday's results have forced OH to be honest and tell me that he's not really in love with me though he cares about me very much. We've decided to split up :cry:

I think I'm going to make a choice that I can't discuss on the forum.

I'd like to thank you all so very much for all your support over this last year though :hug:

Lxx

Oh I'm so sorry Lander.

I don't really know your history as I'm fairly new to this forum but what an awful time to break the news to you hun.

Big hugs to you
x

Yesterday's results have forced OH to be honest and tell me that he's not really in love with me though he cares about me very much. We've decided to split up :cry:

I'd like to thank you all so very much for all your support over this last year though :hug:

Lxx

Wow lander I am so sorry this has happened to you, you know there are always people you can speak to here if you ever need to you're not alone x

Lxx

Lander I don't even have words for this, I'm so sorry. I really hope you're ok. Give yourself a couple of weeks to make any decisions, please don't be hasty. If you want to talk about that choice pm me and I may have a few words of wisdom that as you say can't be discussed on here xx

Lander I'm really sorry hon, I don't think my words can help at the moment but like Leesey if you want to discuss anything just PM me too. I know we haven't chatted loads but would be good to get to know you because we're both in London so you never know when you might need a coffee and a real chat. xx

awwsorry to hear that hope you are ok lander, big hugs xxx

Hi Lander,

So sorry to hear your news :(

But, please can you put me down for a BFP?

Thanks

xxx

Big hugs Lander, like some of the other ladies have said, give yourself a little bit of time to think before making any decisions. xxx

Please can I be changed to 27th November as it looks like I have ovulated quicker this month. x

Lander am convinced af is coming but was due yesterday - am too scared to do another test in case its neg :-( so am waiting till monday. .. Or tuesday if i bottle it again x

Lander am convinced af is coming but was due yesterday - am too scared to do another test in case its neg :-( so am waiting till monday. .. Or tuesday if i bottle it again x

I felt exactly the same, do a first response hun, thats the only test which properly worked and showed up straight away!

xxx

You're not out until the fat lady sings ;)

Lxx

Awe Lander Im so sorry to hear this. like the girls sai tho dont be hasty as I imagine you're reeling at the moment.

Iv done another hpt this morning at cd 37 and still bfn xxx

Hi kred the tests i have been doing have been first response the last one i did couple of days ago had a paler line than the day before so im just scared its going to go to no line so would rather not know just yet :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back