*** April weight loss targets *** 100.5 lbs lost!!!!

lozzi

Reaction score

Well i just want to say a MASSIVE congrats to all the ladies who took part in the April weight loss targets..

Collectively we lost a MASSIVE....

100.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

which is:

7 stones 2lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt that GREAT!!!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Name____________________Target_________________Current +/-

Lozzi.......................................7lbs.........................................-15.5
Lisa&Alex.................................10lbs......................................-10
kimmumof2.............................7lbs.......................................-2.5
kellie80...................................7lbs........................................-10
ella.........................................14lbs......................................-10.5
beth3735.................................10lbs....................................-6
Adele.......................................6lbs.......................................-3
Littlelady87...............................14lbs.....................................-7
Natalie&Jake.............................10lbs.....................................-6.5
X5OT........................................7lbs......................................-7
Kim&Leah.................................8lbs......................................-13
Sweetcheeks24.........................??lbs......................................-5.5
Mrs_tommo22..........................??lbs.......................................-4

Well done ladies!!!!!! :D

If anyone would like to join for the May weight loss targets then here is the link...

clicky here for May weight loss targets :)

:dance: :cheer: :dance: Many congrats ladies!!!!! :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Yay we all did so well! I get weighed tomorrow so should I update it for the april weigh ins? Its probably not any loss to be honest though as its my lady week and the kids choc has just been too tempting :)

beth3735 said:
Yay we all did so well! I get weighed tomorrow so should I update it for the april weigh ins? Its probably not any loss to be honest though as its my lady week and the kids choc has just been too tempting :)

hey hun...

nah, just post a reply on the thread in health and beauty with your target for the month and whatever you lose tomororw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back