*** January Weight loss targets SUCCESS!!! *** 104lbs!!!!!!!

lozzi

Reaction score
Well i just want to say a MASSIVE congrats to all the ladies who took part in the January weight loss targets..

Collectively we lost....

104lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or... 7stone 6lbs!

Name____________________Target_________________Current +/-

Lozzi.......................................7lbs.........................................-7.5
Jaylas mummy........................10lbs........................................-11
Natalie&Jake............................5lbs..........................................-3.5
Kimmumof2................................10lbs........................................-8
Xena........................................7lbs...........................................-7
HappyAlice................................7lbs......................................TBC
Minxy.........................................10lbs.....................................-4
Emmylou.....................................7lbs.....................................-6
rach...........................................8lbs.....................................-9.5
Adele...........................................4lbs...................................-10
neeko_1.......................................5lbs...................................-7
Carina.........................................14lbs...................................-16
Kelly_G........................................lbs.....................................-2.5
Kellie80........................................10lbs.......................................-12

I am so pleased for everyone... what a great start to the new year....

If anyone would like to join for the February weight loss targets then here is the link...

CLICKY HERE to join the February weight loss targets!!

:dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: Many congrats ladies!!!!! :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

wow that's a lot... almost a whole person 8)

:cheer: :clap: :clap: :cheer:

well done ladies. lets make it more this month

:hug:

wow well done you lot :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i'll be joining you in a couple of months :lol: :cheer:

here, have some cake you deserve it :D

chocolate-cake.jpg

Kimbo said:

chocolate-cake.jpg

Naughty Kimbo ;)

Look forward to seeing you joining after Leah...

Talking of Leah.. have you STILL not popped :shakehead:

Kimbo said:
wow well done you lot :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i'll be joining you in a couple of months :lol: :cheer:

chocolate-cake.jpg

:eek: :shakehead:

Congratulations!!!!!! :cheer:

What were you eating ???? DUST?

xyz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online